=͟͟͞♡ 9

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Blue Hour

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Blue Hour ▬

Soobin let out a low sigh, running his fingers lightly through Daeun's hair as he held her close in his arms.

He didn't know what to tell her. He was stuck, getting scolded by Chan for meddling with humans. For him, it had only been a day but for her an entire week had past.

"I- I had business to take care of but now, you don't have to worry. I'll always stay by your side, Daeun. I'm here now." The male cood out softly, gently patting the girl's back to calm her down.

"Soobin."

The boy's name left her quivering lips in a low whisper. Unaware of what she was about to say, Soobiny pulled away from the hug, leaning down to look at her.

"Yes, Daeun?"

He cupped her cheeks in his hand, lightly tracing his thumb over her skin to clear away her remaining tears.

"Please don't leave me alone...please-"

"I don't want to be alone. I hate it. I can't help but miss them and whenever I think of them I realize how lonely I am. I don't want to feel this way. It hurts, it hurts so much! Everything and everyone that I loved is gone. They're all dead. They left me here all alone!"

"I don't want to feel like this... please make it stop!"

Daeun fell to her knees, clumping up the material of her apparel over her heart. The pain was too great for her and she had already given up twice but the universe refused to accept her conclusion.

"How can I continue living like this? I'm all alone..!" The feeble girl cried out, unable to bear the pain anymore. The only person she knew now was Soobin and he was just a complete stranger to her but every fibre in her body attached itself to him and the somewhat comforting aura he gave off when she was around him.

She had no one else to turn to.

It was just him.

"Daeun. Come on, let's go get some ice cream. Hmmm, how does that sound? And after that you can get anything else you want to eat or if there's somewhere you want to go, let's go there. You deserve to be taken care of for once rather than being the one taking care of others."

The boy carefully helped the girl up to her feet, placing his hand behind her head, allowing for her to bury her face in his chest as she continued silently crying. He wanted nothing more than to protect her and to assure her that she was safe in his arms.

He just had this unusual longing for her whenever he was away from her.

"Come on, let's get you dressed up for a quality night out. You need something to take your mind off of life and I'm here to do that for you."

"W-wait..what-? What are we doing?" Daeun blinked her bitter tears away and the burning sensation in her eyes was subsiding as she adjusted herself back to reality.

"I'm taking you home first."

-

The distressed girl was slightly out of it, certainly not feeling the vibe of the atmosphere around her. A few minutes ago, she was bawling her eyes out about her life to Soobin and now she was in the shower, getting washed up to go out.

Where are we even going? What am I even going to wear? I have absolutely no cute or nice clothing in my closet because I'm a broke bitch- fucking money problems..!

Daeun sighed, wrapping her towel around her body as she carefully got out of the shower. Soobin was waiting in the living room for her and she was honestly genuinely confused about his intentions.

He only recently met me yet he's being so nice. Judging life and how fucked up it is, this isn't a good sign. Is something bad going to happen?

"Soobin, do we really have to go out?" The girl questioned from behind her door as she rummaged through her closet to find appropriate clothes to wear for the cold night that was about to greet them. "I don't have shit to wear...", she muttered breathlessly, knitting her brows as she accidentally picked up her sister's garments.

"Can't we like—" Daeun began but fell short of her sentence when she heard a low gasp from behind her.

"Oh.my.god-"

"AHH-! Soobin how the heck did you get in?!"

"I-I'm so sorry I didn't know you weren't dressed yet—!" The flustered boy quickly tore his gaze away from her body, using both his hands to block his eyes.

"I'm really sorry I-I didn't think you'd be like this.." Soobin stuttered out, looking down at the floor with his hands still covering his eyes.

I swore I locked my door, what the hell-! I didn't even hear him get in!

"I'll just leave..."

"Wait!" Daeun grabbed onto the boy's sleeve, stopping him from walking. "I was saying...I don't have anything to wear. Is it really necessary for us to go out?"

"Wait..I can help with that. May I-?" The boy was waiting for her to give him the green light to look. After she assured him it was okay to look, Soobin moved forward towards the closet, randomly pushing his hands in it, taking out a full fledged outfit perfect ironed.

What the- Did he just pull out a brand new outfit out of thin air?! I know damn well that fit wasn't stored away in my section!

"How...what did you just do?? Where did you get that from?" The confounded girl stared at Soobin in shock, eyeing the black turtleneck, blue checkered sweater vest along with decent black pants and matching black converse.

"What do you mean? It was right here..." the boy spoke hesitantly, placing the outfit on her bed before retracting to the doorway.

"Hurry and get ready! We have a lot planned for tonight!"

What the hell just happened-??

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵