=͟͟͞♡ 7

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Blue Hour

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Blue Hour ▬

The screams of the now fully awaken Daeun filled Soobin's ears. He turned around, frightened.

"Where!? Who!?" The boy asked frantically, darting his eyes across the room for the intruder the girl got worked up over.

"S-Soobin? Dude you fucking scared me..I thought you were a thief!" Daeun sighed, still in slight disbelief. She felt a bit relieved that it was Soobin but now she was dawned with utmost confusion as to why he was in her kitchen, much less her house.

"Oh...sorry about that." The male lowered the frying pan he was holding in his hands, placing it back on the stove. (Soobin's our new Rapunzel, sorry Hendery you're fired)

"What are you doing in my house?? How did you even get here? How did I get here?" Daeun continuously asked Soobin questions but the boy was too afraid to answer some of them. She would probably call him crazy if she finds out the truth about him.

Soobin briskly walked over to Daeun's side, lightly grabbing her shoulders as he led her to the dinner table where he had bowls of ramen already laid out. The girl silently complied without causing a scene. She shifted in the hard chair, eyeing the scrumptious meal in front of her.

"Calm down." Soobin finally spoke up in a gentle tone. He sat opposite the girl, carefully pushing the bowl of ramen towards her. "Eat up! I'll answer all the questions you have after you finish eating." The boy confirmed.

Daeun tilted her head, eyeing the boy with raised brows but just shrugged it off and began digging into her meal. She was so hungry that she didn't even give a damn about the slurping sounds or how she wolfed down the entire bowl in front of the boy.

She picked up the glass of water, chugging the entire thing in one go but then began choking.

"Chill...the food isn't going anywhere." Soobin chuckled at her callow behaviour. He leaned forward, resting his chin in his propped up hands whilst gazing intently at the girl.

Her dark brown hair messily fell over her shoulders, swaying back and forth as a hint of breeze blew by from an open window. She had dark spots under her eyes and tiny pimples across her cheeks. Her very cheeks where sunken and she looked deprived of a well night's rest and food. She looked physically tired and emotionally drained.

She must've been going through a lot. No wonder she went at that bridge twice. Did I make the right decision by saving her both times? Or by saving her, did I just open a new door to more suffering?

"Okay, done! Now you mister, I have questions that need to be answered!" Daeun moved the empty bowls aside, fixing all her attention on Soobin.

"Why did you clean up my house and make me food?"

Soobin fell back in his chair, embarrassed at the fact that, that was the first question she asked.

"I- aren't you wondering why my I'm in your house in the first place?"

"Well...yes, I am, but, why would you clean it up? That's so weird and unexpected but damn did you do a great job. Do you do this full time?"

"Uh...what? No no, I- I don't-" Soobin began stuttering shyly. He was taken aback by the fact that she was more interested in the fact that he cleaned up her place rather than the meaning behind his presence. What a weird girl.

"Okay Mr. Choi Soobin. Explain yourself. Why are you in my apartment? How do you know where I live? What's going on here??" Daeun switched up real quick. She leaned forward, staring directly into Soobin's blue eyes.

Soobin swallowed the lump in his throat, fidgeting with his fingers as he avoided keeping eye contact with the girl.

"You fainted...you fainted while we were on the bridge. I didn't know what to do with you but then realized you had your apartment keys on you. Mind you, on the back of the key there's an engraving of the apartment's logo you were staying at. That's how I knew where you lived. And why am I here? Well I couldn't just leave you out by the bench, now could I?"

Soobin rambled on without stopping. He was trying to end her suspicions and confusions right there even if it meant that he had to lie.

"Ah, fair enough." Daeun concluded dully, slouching back into the chair as she sat across Soobin.

Daeun had forgotten that there were still people out there who were purely good and wished nothing bad on others and to her Soobin seemed like one of them. Even if Soobin was a robber, what would he steal from her? She was broke.

"Now, I have a question for you, Kim Daeun."

"Yes?"

"What colour is my hair?"