Flustered

Third POV

TW: this scene will contain blood and gore for the most part. So, if you have any type of fears or problems with that I suggest you skip this part until I give warning to continue. Hope you enjoy!😌

~

{In your dreams}

Your eyes flew open, expecting to see the ceiling of Isabela’s room. Instead you saw the moon. Rising to your feet, you realized it was a dream. But what dream could be like this? When got up to your feet, you had already expected the dream to involve a forest. You were right, it was the forest of encanto. But, instead of its warm and welcoming aura with luscious trees and plants and animals flocking around, the forest was dark and gloomy.

You could barely see anything due to the fog that surrounded you and the forest. The fog would almost physically follow you whenever you moved, almost as if it wanted to snatch you away I to the darkness.

You walked forward hoping to find your way out of this weird dream. You had took nothing but a few steps when a small clearing appeard. The clearing revealed your confused father,Ósayín. He looked utterly helpless and the situation would have been amusing had it not appeared under such conditions.

"Father," You called out softly shocking the man who whipped his head around. The man walked towards as if unsure what was happening was real or not. You shook your head."This not real as far as I know Father. I mean, one minute I'm sleeping and the next I'm not." You shrugged, looking around.

Your father, as if convinced nodded."Well, since you sucked me into your dream, how about you get us out?" Your father questioned looking for some sort of exit. You nodded, following him as he held a ball or energy and light in his hand. The fog seemed to clear alot as you both made your way through.

Through the fog, you and your father came to clearing as you spotted a what looked like portal.

You and your father could only look up in what seemed to be fear. Why was this here? Why was it in your dream? And why was it absolutely swamped with dark magic? All these questions didn't see like they were going to be answered.

"Welp," Your father says letting the ball of light in his hand slowly disappear." This must be the way out, lets go." He said waving his hand for you to follow him. Just as his foot crossed a large vine, a force pulled you back. You groaned as your body came in contact with the ground.

Raising your body up, you struggled to get to your feet. Stumbling slightly, you stood up and looked for your father. But what you saw next, you were not prepared for at all. Your father as stood in front of you, blood spilling out of his mouth, a black claw choked through his chest.