Roomie

"Mirabel! Delivery!" A man shouted, hopping off his donkey."I gave you the special since you're the only Madrigal kid with no Gift. I call it the "Not Special Special" since, uh, you have no Gift." The man said with a smile "Thanks." Mirabel said sarcastically.
"Oh, and tell Antonio good luck. he last Gift ceremony was a bummer. Last one being yours that did not work." The man said before leaving.

"If I was you, I'd be really sad." One of the kids said as she looked at Mirabel."Well, my little friend, I am not.Because the truth is, Gift or no Gift, I am just as special as the rest of my family." Mirabel said in denial of her feelings.

"Who wants more pink?" Isabela said as she used her vines to get around."All right, guys, where do I drop the wagon?" Luisa said lifting the thing like it was nothing.

"Maybe your Gift is being in denial." The boy said before running off with his friends."I made a rainbow!" Pepa exclaimed.

"Dolores, can you hear if anyone is gonna be late?" Pepa asked her daughter as she went around."Lift it higher. Higher." Aubuela urged as she planned."Camilo, we need another José!" Aubuela exclaimed."My baby's night has to be perfect, and it's not perfect. And people are going to be coming." Pepa said as she fanned herself.

"You're tornado-ing the flowers! The flowers!" Felix shouted."Did someone say flowers?" Isabela said witha smile whilst handing her uncle flowers. "Our angel, our angel!" Felix's said.
"Thank you," Pepa said running off."Oh, it's nothing." Isabela waved off dismissively as she swung her hair in Mirabel's face.

"A little sisterly advice, if you weren't always trying too hard, you wouldn't be in the way." Isabela said cockily whilst walking away.

"Actually, Isa, this is called helping. And I'm not in the way. You are." Mirabel said, grunting as she walked into a flower wall."Mi vida, you okay? You don't have to overdo it." Julieta said fussing over her daughter as she brought the delivery into the kitchen."I know, Mamá,I just wanna do my part like the rest of the family." Mirabel said as she took out decorations.

"She's right, amor," Agustín said, putting his bee stung hand on his daughter's shoulder making her shudder."First Gift ceremony since yours, a lot of emotions," Agustín said as his stings began to ache."And I've been there.When me and your tío Félix married into the family, outsiders who had no Gift, never, ever would, surrounded by the exceptional, it was easy to feel un-ceptional." He said as Julieta fed him a tart.

《At the ceremony》

You could only stare in wonder as the young boy excepted his Gift.

It was an amazing sight to see but you were tired and had to replenish your energy so you left

It was an amazing sight to see but you were tired and had to replenish your energy so you left. Your feet carried you to the forest aware of the feet behind you. Walking through the forest you began to unbutton your shirt, showing your tribal tattoos.

 Walking through the forest you began to unbutton your shirt, showing your tribal tattoos

( it can be either one or both)

You heard a soft gasp behind you and you smiled softly before sitting on the ground in a yoga position

You heard a soft gasp behind you and you smiled softly before sitting on the ground in a yoga position. You centered your energy as your body relaxed. A glow began to emit from your body as a low hum in the air began to build as you reached for your magic.

(A/N- I suggest listening to lovely by Billie Eilish and khalid.)

You opened your eyes to see Amon. You could say Amon was your father's familiar but he always did what he wanted so it didn't really matter.

You reached your hand out, letting him bump his snout against your palm. You looked over your shoulder to see Antonio; the youngest of the Madrigal family. You held your hand out to him, beckoning for the small child to come closer so he could pet the animal.

Antonio shyly walked up to you and put his much smaller hand in yours. You guided the palm of his hand toward the animal until their skin connected. Antonio let out a gasp as the animal talked to him.

"Do you have a gift?" He asked turning to you. You shook your head,"No, I don't or at least not in the way that you and your family have it." You answered. Antonio looked at you quizzically but decided not to press further.

 Antonio looked at you quizzically but decided not to press further

(A/N- it's nighttime^)

As you and Antonio pet the large deer, whispered shouts began to emit form the direction of the Madrigal home. Minutes later Dolores appeared out of breath as she stopped in front of yall.

"Um- Antonio we need to go back, I know you're having fun and stuff but we gotta get you home before everyone starts panicking." Dolores whisper shouted as she picked the small boy up. Antonio frowned, breaking out of her hold he ran to Amon and hugged the deer  his little arms barely fitting around the deer's kneck.

You grunted as the small boy rushed at you, his weight making you fall back slightly. You wrapped your arms around him tightly letting him snuggle into your kneck. You chuckled at his antics,"Come on, how about I bring you back with Dolores?" You questioned as you stood up.

You felt a nod against your shoulder making you smile. You looked at Dolores beckoning her to follow you as you made your way back to the inside of encanto. Dolores stared in wonder, trying to figure you out.