The miracle

"Why am I in your vision tío Bruno?" Mirabel muttered to herself. The vague answer from Luisa had helped more immensely than she thought it could ever since she had found out about the cracks within the house of Madrigal.

A creak in the door made Mirabel jump and turn around to see her tía Pepa."Sorry. Sorry, I didn’t mean to-Shoo, shoo, shoo!" Pepa said, grunting trying to put out the cloud that was above her head.

"I just wanted to get the last of Toñito’s things and then I heard the name we do not speak," Pepa said talking of her brother."Great. Now I’m thundering, and that thunder will lead to a drizzle and a drizzle will lead to a sprinkl." She exhaled, calming her breathing.

"Clear skies, clear skies." Mirabel opened and closed her mouth hesitating if she should ask about what was on her mind."Tía Pepa? If…If he had a vision about someone, what would it mean for them?" Mirabel asked making Pepa sigh.

"We don’t talk about Bruno-" Pepa said exhaustedly but Mirabel interrupted."I know. It’s just hypothetically, if he saw you,I just wanna know if it was generally positive or, like, less positive." Mirabel pressed.

"Mirabel, please, we need to get ready for the Guzmáns." Pepa said trying to hurry up and leave the girls room but her husband busted through the door."It was a nightmare!" The man shouted.

"Félix!" Pepa shouted as the man put his hand on her shoulder."Hey, she needs to know, Pepi, she needs to know." Félix said.

(I'm too lazy to write out the entire scene so here^)

"I can hear him now." Dolores sang."Um, Bruno Yeah, about that Bruno,I really need to know About Bruno.Give me the truth And the whole truth, Bruno." Mirabel sang walking around the house of Madrigal."Isabela Your boyfriend’s here! Dios mío,Y hay un trozo de mujer a su lado" Camilo said as you and your brother began to walk up with your mother to the Madrigals.

All: Time for dinner

Pepa:And there wasn’t a cloud In the sky

Félix:No clouds allowed in the sky

Isabela: He told me that my power would grow

Félix: Thunder

Pepa: You’re telling the story or am I?

Abuela: Oye Mariano’s on his way

Pepa: Bruno says it looks like rain

Félix: Why did he tell her?

Pepa: In doing so, he floods my brain

Abuela gets the umbrella

Pepa: Married in a hurricane

All: He’s here, don’t talk about Bruno-no

Mirabel: why did I talk about Bruno?

All: Not a word about Bruno

Mirabel: I ever should have Brought up Bruno!

"Miraboo! Got your party pants on? ‘Cause I-" Agustín said coming into his daughters room only to gawk at the prophecy that sat behind her. Mirabel chuckled as she tried to shove the evidence away from her father.

"I broke into Bruno’s tower.I found his last vision. The family’s in trouble.The magic is dying. The house is breaking, Luisa’s gift is fading.And I think it’s all because of me?Pá?" Mirabel said in a questioning tone bit the man only took the evidence and shoved it into his pockets.

"We say nothing,Abuela wants tonight to be perfect.Until the Guzmáns leave, you did not break into Bruno’s tower,The magic is not dying. The house is not breaking. Luisa’s gift is not fading." Agustín said.

"No one will know. Just act normal.No one has to know." He said looking into his daughters eyes just as the door creaked open to show Dolores." I know." Dolores squeaked.

"She’s gonna tell everyone." Mirabel yelled just as Aubuela called them down for dinner.

《At dinner》

You sat quietly next to Dolores as the Madrigal family conversed with one another. You weren't interested in talking, you just wanted to sit back and watch the show as Mirabel burned a hole into her cousin’s head.

"The Guzmáns and the Madrigals together will be so good for the encanto." Alma said making your mother sénoria Guzmáns agree."Yes. Then, let’s hope tonight is not a horrible disaster." She replied making the family laugh."To a perfect night!Salud!" Aubuela cheered.

Mirabel continued to stare at Dolores intensely as Mariano passed bowl of avocado momentarily blocking her face, giving Dolores just enough time to whisper to Camilo.

Camilo sneezed, making his face disoriented and shape-shift into his uncle and Mirabel."Camilo. Fix your face." Félix said as he looked at his son.

"So Y/N, I hear that you came back from overseas correct?" Aubuela asked turning her attention to you as you sipped your wine." Yes, that is correct." You replied giving her a polite smile.

"Well, did tell what do you plan to do now that you're back?" She questioned, now having most of the family look at you." Well, I'm waiting for my brother and his surprise but after that I'll let you know." You said raising your glass to her.

You watched in amusement as the family continued to make distractions because of Mirabel's secret." Mirabel?" Mariano questioned making the girl get from under the table."Everything okay?" He asked.

"Everything is great. She’s just excited." Agustín said with a nervous chuckled."For you to propose. Which, uh, you should do!" Mirabel screeched just as she threw her body on the floor to cover up the cracks that covered the house.

"Ah, yes." Mariano mumbled patting his pockets. As fast as you can."Uh, I was actually gonna-" You could only snicker quietly to yourself as Mirabel continued to interrupt your brother."Well, since everyone here has a talent, my Mariano wanted to begin with a song!Luisa, could you bring over the piano?" Mirabel urged as she continued to move around the house.

"Isabela, most graceful of all the Madrigals.Um,the most perfect flower…in this entire encanto…" Mariano said as he dropped to one knee with the ring in his hand.

"Will you marry…" "No!" Mirabel and Mariano said at the same time."Mirabel found Bruno’s vision. She’s in it. She’s gonna destroy the magic and now, we’re all doomed!" Dolores said

"Abuela, please! There’s gotta be an explanation." Mirabel said as the house continued to crumble."I hate you!" Isabela screeched as she ran to her room."What did you do?" Aubuela asked stepping closer to Mirabel.

"I’m not doing anything! It’s Bruno’s vision! It’s…Huh?" Mirabel said trying to defend herself."The magic is strong! Everything is fine!We are the Madrigals!" Aubuela said trying to convince everyone. Mirabel continued to run around the house to find the cracks within only to fall into a trap herself.