The start

"What's that sound?" Aubuela sand softly turning with the family as the entire town cam into view."I think it's everyone in town." Mirabel sang back.

ALL: "Hey

Lay down your load Lay down your load

Roll me down the road Roll me down the road

We have no Gifts But we are many

And we'll do anything for you

It's a dream When we work as a team." The town sang, with you I tow.

"I may not be as strong,But I'm getting wiser." Luisa sang as her siblings hugged her."Yeah, I need sunlight And fertilizer,Come on Let's plant something new. And watch it fly, straight up to the sky." Isabela sang.

"Let's go, the stars don't shine They burn. The constellations glow, the seasons change in turn." Mirabel sang, dancing whilst helping remake her home.

"Would you watch Our little girl go," Julieta sang, embracing her husband."She takes after you." He sang back, kissing her softly.
"Hey, Mariano Why so blue?" Mirabel asked the man."I just have So much love inside," he sang back, crying loudly.

"You know I've got this cousin too, Have you met Dolores?" Mirabel suggested just as Dolores walked up to them."Okay, I'll take it from here. Goodbye!" Dolores said pushing her cousin out of the way.

"You talk so loud,You take care of your mother And you make her proud,You write your own poetry every night When you go to sleep, and I'm seizing the moment. So would you wake up And notice me." Dolores sang holding Mariano's hands.

"Dolores, I see you." Mariano sang, "And I hear you." She replied. A small yes from Isabela and Mirabel could heard behind the brand new couple."Let's get married." Mariano suggested with a lovestruck face."Woah, slow down there." Dolores said chuckling.

"Just one more thing Before the celebration," Aubuela said softly as the Madrigal family huddled around their almost complete home."What?" Mirabel asked, turning to look at them.

"We need a doorknob," Julieta replied, the family looking down as Antonio came forward with something in his hands."We made this one for you." He said softly holding a golden doorknob with a 'm' engraved on it representing his older cousins name.

ALL: We see How bright you burn

We see how brave you've been

Now see yourself in turn

You're the real Gift, kid Let us in.

"What do you see?" Aubuela asked. "I see... me. All of me" Mirabel replied before twisting the door open. The family stood in awe as casita came back life, it's plants and foundation coming back tenfold."Hola, Casita." Mirabel said as the tiles pushed her forward.

"Whoa! Come on! Get in here!" Antonio said giggling as the animals returned."Party night,Everyone's coming to celebrate!" Aubuela exclaimed making the townspeople cheer.

The town continued to dance and celebrate, taking in the new design of the house. They continued to eat and chat amongst each other, enjoying the new feeling of encanto.

"Everyone, together..." Aubuela said as the family huddled together for a picture. Bruno pulled Mirabel into the light, smooshing her in the middle."La Familia Madrigal!" The Madrigals yelled together as the camera flashed.

You smiled softly form your place on the wall, onlooking with a soft smile. At least they did it right, you thought to yourself. Now, all you had to do was wait for him.

You laughed as your brother pulled you to the center of the floor amd began dancing with you. Dolores came through, dancing herself with earplugs settled nicely in her ears. Mariano twirled the woman back and forth and released her hands sending her in your direction. You smiled and pulled Dolores against the left side of your body and sent her spiraling back to her lover.

After a while of dancing with everyone, Mariano came up to you with a sheepish yet mischievous grin. You quirked an eyebrow as he leaned closely to your ear, spilling all his plans. You nodded your head knowing that the children were gone and only teenagers, young adults remained.

( You and Mariano's part is at 00:59. P.S. just pretend there's only two of you)

You and your brother smiled, loving the attention as you danced in the middle of the crowd. Your shirts were long gone by now and you could see that you both had some admirers. Your chest were slick with sweat and the vibrant atmosphere.

As you and Mariano cooled your bodies down with a drink, you became very aware of the sweat clinging to your body and instantly felt dirty. Excusing yourself from the growing crowd, you walked up to Aubuela.

The older woman turned just as you as stopped in front of her, face flushing slightly."Señora Madrigal," You greeted with a bow of your head." I was wondering if you have some spare clothes? Maybe a restroom I can use?" You asked looking down at her. She shook herself out of her daze, nodding." Of course, there's a restroom down the hall by Isabela's room. I'll get Camilo to bring you some clothes." She said.

You thanked her and headed to the restroom going in and doing your business. A minute later minute later or so, there was a knock on the door. You creaked it open allowing, who you assumed was Camilo, hand you a pair of clothes.

You hopped in the shower after thanking them, letting your clothes pile up on the floor. You thanked casita as it gave you your own bathing material. You scrubbed your body clean, tying up your locs so they wouldn't get wet. You turned the shower off, knowing your older brother was probably on the other as ide of the house doing the same. You knew you'd be staying the night since Abuela had offered because Mariano was staying.

You agreed knowing casita could make you a spare room. You dried yourself off and moisturized your body before putting your clothes on. You came out of the bathroom, seeing that the townspeople had already left, tuning in for the night since it was getting late. The majority of the Madrigal family had descended to their rooms. Some of the younger children dancing with small burst of energy.

Dolores and Mariano had disappeared to her room for some 'alone time' anyways. Looking around, you noticed a certain flower girl sitting down just barely keeping her eyes open. You chuckled making your way over to her just as her head fell back, a snore emitting from her mouth.

You hooked your right arm under her legs and put the other around her back. As you finally made it up the stairs, you continued to her room kicking the door open softly. You were surprised as the other woman cuddled into you, locking her arms around your neck. You gaped at her newly designed room, the tropical plants looking beautiful and luxurious as well as the flowers.

You brought the flower queen to her bed and set her down, pulling the covers over her body. Just as you turned around to go, a hand caught your large forearm."Can you stay? Please?" Isabela asked with tired eyes boring itno yours." Don't you think that's a little weird? I mean I am practically a stranger as well as your ex-fiance's sister?" You said with a chuckle, only for it to turn to a yelp.

"If you're anything like Mariano, I'd say I'm good.. plus, you give off good vibes." The woman explained, laying her head on your chest. You chuckled to yourself,"Just because I give off 'good vibes' it does not make me a good guy." You said making Isabela huff.
"Shut up, pillows don't talk." The woman fussed, tightening her hold on you. You sighed letting your body relax as your mind pulled your soul to the land of dreams.