Something amazing

It had been a couple of hours since Mirabel had left encanto and headed into the forest. You were the closet to finding her since you knew this was bound to happen. You decided to focus on the task at hand sense you had to refrain yourself from backhanding Aubuela.

You had found the young girl sitting by a pond and approached her."Mirabel," You said quietly in order not to scare her. Her head snapped up at your voice her eyes widening slightly."You know, what your grandmother said wasn't true right?" You asked deciding to keep your gaze forward as you sat next to her.

"But, she's right. If I hadn't searched for the prophecy in the first place I wouldn't have hurt th-" she said only to be cut off by you."Mirabel, please understand: none of what happened is your fault. And trust me if it was I wouldn't be here." You said cupping her face so she would look at you.

Mirabel tilted her head." What do you mean?" She asked sniffling making you sigh softly."So you remember seeing the butterfly in Bruno’s vision?" You asked as she played with your fingers.

"How do you know about that?" She asked. You tapped your head letting your eyes glow lowly making her gasp."I am tied to the magic of the place you call 'encanto' due to my father." You said gesturing to the area you were in.

"But, like I asked before:' do you remember seeing the butterfly in the vision'?" You asked looking at her." Yes, it was why me and Isabela had to hug." She said her eyes squinted in confusion."What does that have to do with you?".

"Well, pequeño dador de regalos that butterfly was my father. He guided the entire thing between your Abuelo and Aubuela. The are things that will happenin future because of it, I have no idea how it can play out," You waved your hand dismissively. "But I am here to help you right now and yet our time is up." You said standing up and dusting of your pants.

"Someone would like to see you and I can't be here for that. See you later." You said playfully saluting to her before turning around and letting your body shift into a bird to make you way back to encanto. Aubuela walked up to Mirabel

"I’ve never been able to come back here. This river is where we were given our miracle." Aubuela said sitting beside her granddaughter."Where Abuelo Pedro…" Mirabel trailed off."I thought we would have a different life. I thought I would be a different woman." Aubuela said giving her the answer she needed.

"Abuela, I can finally see. You lost your home, lost everything. You suffered so much, all alone, so it would never happen again. We were saved because of you. We were given a miracle, because of you. We are a family, because of you. And nothing could ever be broken that we can’t fix… together." Mirabel said, putting a smile on both of their faces as they held arms.

"I asked my Pedro for help, and Mirabel, he sent me you." Aubuela said as a swarm of yellow butterflies surrounded them. "She didn’t do this!" Bruno yelled as rode somewhat backwards on horse."She didn’t do this! I gave her a vision! It was me! I was, like, 'Go!' And she was, like." Bruno blew a raspberry.

"She only wanted to help. I don’t care what you think of me, but if you’re too stubborn to…" Bruno trailed off as his mother hugged him."Brunito." She said softly."I feel like I missed something important." Bruno said, looking between Aubuela and Mirabel.

"Come on," Mirabel said as she mounted the horse, pulling Aubuela up with her."What… What’s happening? Where are we going?" Bruno asked as Aubuela offered him a hand. "Home." Mirabel said before riding off into the distance.

《Back in encanto》

"It’s her! I found her!" a boy shouted as Mirabel rode back."I found her!" a girl shouted back at him."She’s back! She’s back, she’s back!" another girl yelled alerting the attention of Julieta.

You chuckled at the sight Bruno barely hanging on as the group rode back.

"Mirabel!Mirabel!" the mother exclaimed as Mirabel halted 5o a stop and hopped of the horse."Mamá." The girl mumbled as they hugged."Mi amor, I was so worried. We couldn’t find you." Julieta murmured as she checked over her daughter for injuries.

"There were bees everywhere." Agustín said, joining the conversation."I’ll be okay." Mirabel said."Uh… Not if we don’t have a house." Camilo said making Félix nudge him."What? We don’t have a house." Camilo said pointing at the rubble."I can’t say we don’t have a house? What is that? Not a house." He urged.

(UPBEAT MUSIC PLAYING)

"Look at this home We need a new foundation, It may seem hopeless But we’ll get by just fine. " Mirabel sang helping her little cousin up. Look at this family A glowing constellation,So full of stars And everybody wants to shine But the stars don’t shine They burn." Mirabel sang as Aubuela rounded the corner.

"And the constellations shift.I think it’s time you learn,You’re more Than just your Gift. And I’m sorry I held on too tight,Just so afraid I’d lose you too,The miracle is not Some magic that you’ve got" Aubuela sang making her family turn to her.

"The miracle is you, Not some Gift Just you. The miracle is you, All of you All of you." Aubuela and Mirabel sang together as Bruno came into view. "Okay so We gonna talk about Bruno?" Camilo sang with a raised eyebrow, next to his brother."That’s Bruno?" Antonio sang with a knowing grin.

"Yeah There’s a lot to say about Bruno." Bruno started."I’ll start, okay: Pepa, I’m sorry About your wedding. Didn’t mean to be upsetting, That wasn’t a prophecy I could just see You were sweating. And I wanted you to know That your bro loves you so.
Let it in, let it out Let it rain, let it snow, let it go." He sang throwing  salt around.

"That’s what That’s what I’m always saying, bro." Julieta sang, side-hugging her brother."I got a lot of apologies I got to say" Bruno sang as Pepa joined the hug, smooshing him between the trio.

"Hey, we’re just happy that you’re here, okay?" Julieta said pushing her brother's arm softly. The family looked onward at the trio, their hearts lifting at the sight.

"Yo, I knew he never left I heard him every day" Dolores said hitting Camilo in his arm causing him to wince." Why do they always hit me?" He mumbled to himself, rubbing his swollen arm with a pout.

♠︎♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♠︎
A/N- Isabela x reader scenes will be coming next chapter.😌

P.S.- it might be a little to forward but I'm trying to speed this up even tho there's like 20+ chapters left. 🥲😑😅