• don't go

lrh.

"stop that," he said to me on a warning tone.

"stop what?" i asked with a pained voice of him still pressing me up against the wall, however still being sassy by licking my lips. i smoothly laid my hands on his hips, rubbing my thumbs over his sides. he gasped softly and i couldn't help to slightly lean forward, our faces only inches apart.

"being so fucking hot," he whispered, leaning forward as well. and nope, i had definitely not seen that one coming.

i closed my eyes, veins buzzing with adrenaline. not long after i felt his soft lips brush against mine. i pushed my lips onto his slightly harder, turning it into a proper kiss. my hands gripped his hips tighter and his hands found their way behind my neck. my heart started beating faster and faster and i felt like i was about to pass out. i couldn't believe that it was finally happening, that michael was kissing me.

he pulled me closer to make the kiss deeper than it already was and softly moaned. our chests were pressed together and suddenly the outside world didn't matter anymore. his tongue made its way into my mouth, taking control. we were a hot mess of tongues and gasps and him tugging at the hair in my neck. i couldn't have ever asked for more, he was the most gorgeous person i had ever seen.

for a while that i wished it could last forever i felt the pure happiness and pleasure that his lips and his tongue were until he suddenly stopped. his grip on me loosened and before i could realise it, he stepped back. my eyes fluttered open again to meet his staring into mine with something that looked like shock.

i was frozen, time seemed frozen for a while as well. he looked away and wanted to leave my room but i quickly grabbed his wrist before he could reach for the door.

"please don't leave, michael, i -" i stuttered, practically begging him to stay. did he seriously want to leave me there, after that happened? there were so many questions running through my mind. would he actually leave me without giving a single answer? he sighed deeply, i was glad he wasn't trying to escape my grip. he buried his face in his other hand, clearly unsure of what to do.

"i - fuck, what even just happened?" he breathed before holding his hand in front of his mouth, eyes looking blankly at the floor. i let go of his other hand, silently hoping he wouldn't suddenly try to leave me alone again.

"i don't know," i whispered. i walked over to my bed, sighing, and sat down.

"my head wants me to leave right now but my heart wants me to stay with you," he said, still not meeting my eyes. i could sense that he was still considering to leave and i hoped that he wouldn't do that with all i had.

"i'm not forcing you to do anything," i told him, "but i'm asking you not to run away. it won't solve anything, it would just make things worse. it's better if we just talk. what's going through your mind right now?"

"it's just, i'm feeling so strange," he replied after a short silence. i nodded as he walked towards me and sat down next to me. an inaudible sigh of relief escaped me. "i just kissed a guy," he whispered, more to himself than to me.

"do you regret it?" i asked nervously, looking at his face as i played with my fingers. he looked back at me for the first time again. his expression was unsure and confused, he clearly didn't even know himself.

"i -" he started, sighing again, "i never thought that i'd say this, but i definitely have feelings for you, luke."

he put his hands in front of his face once more, like he didn't believe he actually said that. i softly placed my hand on his back, careful by not being too sudden. on the other hand i tried not to scream out of happiness, i couldn't believe what was happening, my crush liked me back.

"i have these feelings for you too, michael," i said, a faint smile playing on my lips.

he smiled a little as well but it was soon replaced with a frown, his eyebrows furrowing and a worried look in his eyes. "i still have a girlfriend though."

"bad boy," i teased him, "you just cheated on her." he just rolled his eyes at me.

"but i - it's so strange," he continued. "i've never kissed a person without boobs before. but i have to admit that my feelings for you are stronger than my feelings for her."

"wow," i whispered, looking him in the eyes. he looked right back at me.

"but i'll have to break up with her now."

i couldn't help but to feel bad. "but i - i don't want to be the cause of your break up," i frowned.

"don't worry, luke. this is my own decision."

i nodded hesitantly. when i looked at him my heart started beating faster again and i didn't understand. i didn't understand why he'd even like me at all, let alone choose me over someone else. i didn't get it.

a silence overtook us and i was thinking a lot about the situation, about us, and when i looked at michael's face i knew that he was, too.

"but my answer is no," he said.

"how do you mean?" i asked, getting worried. i bit my lip as i hid how scared i was.

"i don't regret it."

i smiled widely as relief washed over me, looking down at my hands again. my heart was beating rapidly and i had to press my lips together not to start squealing.

he sat a bit closer to me, a smirk over his face. "i didn't either," i whispered at him, nervous as hell because how close he was to me again.

"would you mind me doing it again?"

i grinned at him and shook my head. "just don't throw me against my wall this time."

his lovely teeth were showing when he laughed after that, soon leaning back into me. "i can agree on that," he whispered, so closely that i could feel the warmth of his breath on my lips. then, instead of air, were his own lips that were on mine again, only a lot more tender this time.

we cupped each other's faces and i was happy. i was happy that he liked me, happy that he was there, that close to me. i was happy that he'd chosen for me. but above all i was happy that i hadn't let him go after our first kiss, not even wanting to think about what could've happened if he'd left my house right away.