Chapter 10

“Have I ever told you how much I love you?”

“Just a dozen times. You can say it again.”

“Well, I love you.”

Kara always smiled wide at the sight of Lena naked in her arms. She kissed her forehead and shook her gently to wake her up.

Well, most of the time the waking up consisted of her driving Lena over the edge and leaving her there.

“I love you. But I love you, even more, when you beg for a release.”

So, that day when they woke up and Kara dove into Lena's pussy to eat her out, the moan that ripped out of Lena's throat almost made her cum.

“I love it when you wake me up like this.”

She said in her gorgeous sleepy voice and Kara kissed her.

“Well, today is all about you baby girl. So, we are going to do anything you want.”

“What if I want you to finger me to another orgasm right now?”

“As I said, anything you want.”

Kara said and inserted two of her fingers inside Lena. She gasped at the sudden intrusion and Kara looked at her worried.

“Just. Still a little sensitive.”

“I'll be more gentle.”

Kara said as she started pumping her fingers in Lena's pussy.

“You are gonna cum for me soon. Because we have to go.”

“Where?”

“The Fortress of Solitude.”

Lena nodded her head in a yes and moaned because Kara had started rubbing her clit.

“Ah! Yes, Daddy!”

“Cum.”

And there it was. She came gushing down Kara's fingers.

“Beautiful. You look so fucking beautiful when you cum for Daddy like that.”

Lena curled up in Kara's arms as she basked into the Kryptonian's warmth.

“Now, get up and go get a shower. We have to go.”

She nodded and woke up after cuddling with Kara for 15 more minutes. When she got out of the shower Kara was standing in the closet wearing traditional Kryptonian attire.

“Will you please wear this?”

She showed another traditional Kryptonian attire and Lena nodded. In a few minutes, she came to wearing the deep maroon and blue colored attire and Kara couldn't take her eyes off of her girlfriend.

“You look beautiful.”

She smiled and Lena blushed at the pure love in Kara's eyes.

“You do as well. Should we?”

She motioned at her portal watch and Kara nodded. It was better than flying over the North Pole with her very cold-sensitive girlfriend in her arms.

The portal opened in the Fortress and Lena stepped inside, rubbing her arms with the sudden temperature change.

“Here.”

Kara offered her a jacket as the portal closed behind them.

“So, what are we doing here today?”