Chapter 8

Kara's breath hitched in their throat as she opened the text from Lena and it was not a good moment for that to happen. She was in a board meeting (Boring, she'll admit that), but as soon as the text came in the growl that left her throat surprised everyone around her.

"Are you okay, Miss Danvers?"

She cleared her throat and replied with a soft yes.

Well, that wasn't the last one that day. Somehow, for the first time in a while, Lena had a day off, and Kara didn't. So, Lena was teasing Kara and oh God, it was working.

She bid everyone a goodbye after the meeting and closed the office door asking for an hour of no interruptions.

"Sure, Kara."

Nia assured her and locked the door. She called her girlfriend as soon as she was alone in the room.

"What the fuck, Lena?!"

She was going to go on a rant about workplace etiquette, but the moan that reached her ears made her gulp. She looked around and anyone could see her through those glass doors.

But, was she fingering herself? When Kara wasn't there?

"Lena, stop."

Kara focused on the girl's moment and she could hear a wet splotch that indicated that her fingers were out.

"Hello, Daddy."

"Lena, Baby, what are you doing?"

"I was just warming up the snatch for you, Daddy."

Kara inhaled a huge breath. She knew how crude Lena can be when she started talking about sex.

"Baby, you need to stop that."

"Why Daddy? Are you wet for your baby girl? Was the picture good?"

Kara then realized why she called.

"You cannot send me nudes when I am working, Lena."

"Why not? What about when you sent me your picture holding the cane and handcuffs?"

"That was..."

"The same. So, are you wet for your baby girl, Daddy?"

Kara growled low in her throat and that enticed a moan out of the girl.

"Fuck Daddy! How the hell is your voice so hot? I can cum right now."

"What are you wearing?"

Kara asked as she finally surrendered to her girlfriend's demands.

"Nothing. Except for that plug you bought me for my birthday. It fits my ass so nice and tight Daddy."

"You are trouble, Lena Luthor."

She mumbled.

"Show me."

"Yes, Daddy."

The call disconnected for a bit before being connected as a video call and the first thing Kara saw was Lena Luthor sprawled in their bed, a nipple peeking through one corner.

"I only have an hour, so you better be fast."

Lena nodded and changed the camera angle to show her the plug snuggly sitting in her asshole.

"Fucking hell!"

That was loud. She apologized to no one in particular and stared at the plug for the longest time. Only if there was a way to reach through the screen and twist it.

"Twist it."

The next thing she saw was Lena's face with her eyes widened.

"But it hurts."