Chapter 5

Kara knew what Lena was trying to do when she strode into Catco to meet Andrea. She was wearing the dress that Kara loved her ass in. Kata looked at her go for a while and took a deep breath to focus on her work.

In a few minutes, there was a knock on her door.

“What is it?”

“Just wanted to ask you how you were and if you want to join me for Lunch.”

The beautiful voice that Kara was so fond of filled her office.

“I would love to eat you. I mean, with you.”

Kara said knowingly and Lena closed the door and entered her office.

“Hey Baby. What are you doing here?”

Kara asked as Lena took a place on her lap.

“Wanted to talk to Andrea about something and I missed you.”

Kara placed a small kiss on the side of her head and strengthened her grip around her waist.

“You know what this dress does to me, don't you?”

Kara said after a beat and Lena chuckled.

“Come on Darling. We can have lunch now and then you can do whatever you want when you come home.”

“But Baby! There is no way I can wait for that long. Just let me eat you out real quick and we can then have lunch.”

But Lena proceeded to tease Kara by nibbling on her earlobe and her neck. There was a sharp knock on her door that pulled them both out of their daze and Lena jumped out of Kara's lap.

“Come in.”

The door revealed Andrea.

“Oh, Lena. I thought you were leaving.”

“I wanted to talk to Kara.”

Lena answered.

“Kara, are you done with the article that we discussed?”

“Check your mail.”

Kara coldly answered and it was reciprocated with a formal nod from the woman and she looked at Lena.

“¿Todavía estás ocupado para el almuerzo, mi corazón?”

“Lo es.”

Kara replied and her hand on the small of Lena's back became more prominent.

“She is capable of answering for herself, Miss Danvers.”

“We had a discussion and Lena will be having lunch with me, Miss Rojas.”

There was a staring match between them. If Kara wasn't wearing her glasses she might've burned Andrea with her heat vision.

“Okay, okay. Kara, Calm down. You too, Andrea. As I told you, I already have lunch plans.”

Andrea left with a scowl on her face and Lena could feel jealousy fuming off of the Kryptonian's form.

“Hey, Kara. Don't worry. She asked me for lunch and I said no.”

“I want to come out.”

They both said at the same time and looked at each other.

“What?”

“I want the world to know that you are mine. Because you are mine. You are my person and I never want you to go on a lunch date with Andrea. You can tell her to fuck off because your girlfriend hates her.”