Chapter 3

Having Kara's attention on her all the time was something else. The way the Kryptonian looked at her when she entered the room these days was enthralling and maybe, their friends were picking up on it.

The other day when they were having game night and Kara pulled her closer by the waist to snuggle with her, Nia and Kelly had a silent conversation with their eyes. Also, when Alex saw them in each other's arms on the balcony, she had the "What the fuck?!" Look in hers.

That night when she was snuggled up to Kara, she decided to talk about it.

“I think our friends are trying to realize something happened between us.”

Kara sighed and looked at her.

“I guess they are.”

“Are you disappointed?”

It was Lena's biggest insecurity. She always felt that Kara might find her an embarrassment. Her friends will think she was not good enough. 

“Hey, baby, look at me.”

A voice pulled her out of the spiral.

“I am not disappointed. I just wanted it to be just us for a few days. It's as exciting for me as it is for you. I have wanted to be with you this way since I walked into your office the very first time.”

Lena nuzzled closer to her and started stroking Kara's cheek.

“I always knew you were special. Especially when you said that you will always be on my side and will always protect me. Nobody ever protected me like that.”

Kara gently pulled her on the top and Lena nuzzled in her neck. She started feeling gentle nibbles from the brunette here and there.

“Don't start something you cannot finish, baby.”

“Oh, I very much intend to finish.”

Lena said. Her eyes were darker now with desire and Kara gulped at the look.

“Can I touch you, Daddy?”

The way she said that was purely pornographic and a low growl left Kara's throat.

“Can I?”

Kara nodded and held her jaw to kiss her. Lena then kissed her neck and started moving downwards. Her hands found Kara's boobs and she smirked and started playing with them.

“Will you please remove your clothes?”

Lena asked with the most innocent expressions she could muster and Kara was down to nothing in a few seconds. 

“Thank you, Daddy.”

She whispered in Kara's ear and a shiver spread through her body.

“Do not enter inside of me, Lena.”

“Why?”

Lena asked, confused.

“I can break your fingers if you do.”

“Pussy of steel.”

Lena mumbled and Kara chuckled at that. Lena gently pressed a finger on the clit as she started sucking on one of Kara's boobs and she heard a sharp intake of breath from the girl below her.

She started rubbing it soothingly and with patience to build Kara's orgasm. Kara was moaning with desire now.

“Go faster baby.”