Who's Zoomin Who

"Looks like fun out here." I yawn, leaving my room. George is half-naked and walks away from the bathroom with a big book in hand. Izzie laughs so I look at her curiously.

"He is ashamed because I caught him playing with little jimmy and the twins." she laughs so Mer and I join in. Derek just stares blankly and George turns around and yells that he wasn't doing anything. Just a normal morning in this house.

In the hospital

"So were you really....?" I ask George when I meet him at one of the Information tables. He immediately shakes his head explaining that he has a girlfriend and doesn't need to do so. My eyes follow his to a young redhead known as nurse Olivia and I bump his shoulder.

"Good for you George but what were you doing in the bathroom for so long?" I ask raising an eyebrow when he just huffs and walks away. Weird guy.

_

"There is way too much damage. We'll have to remove most of the colon instead of a local resection." Dr. Webber says. I am currently observing a surgery in the OR performed by Dr. Webber and Dr. Bailey. Meredith is standing next to me and Derek is watching from the gallery.

"More suture. And what's with the damn lights in here?" he asks when he fails to do a knot. I stretch my arm out and try focusing to light on his hands. When I stand straight again I look over to Mer who seems just as confused as me. What is going on with him? He is one of the best surgeons here.

After a while, he asks the scrub nurse for a bigger retractor but it slips out of his hand. Frustrated he takes a step back and tells Bailey to finish the surgery alone. I turn to Meredith in question but she is looking up at Derek with the same expression.

_

"Oh my god. For real?" I whisper in disbelieve and Izzie nods taking a bite of her chip. C just laughs but calms down when Alex and George make their way to our table. I grin at them once they're seated.

"Hello, syph boy." Cristina laughs and a giggle escapes my lips when I look at George's angry face.

"You told them?" he asks and Iz tells him she only told me and Cristina. George frowns and groans in frustration. Izzie didn't even have to tell me. The only thing that spreads faster around here than disease is rumors.

"Hey, George are you ok? I heard about the syphilis." Meredith joins our table and George groans once more.

"Does everyone in this hospital know?" he asks and I laugh when Alex says that everyone will think George's a player. He tries calming George by saying that it's good to have a secret out in the open but grins because that is absolutely untrue.

We talk some more about how everyone has secrets. Alex thinks that Cristina has some kinky skeletons in her closet but is fast to shut up when he sees her warning glare. Izzie explains that she doesn't have any secrets because her life is boring and I agree with her.

"Everybody's got something to hide," Meredith says and we all stare at her expecting her to spill the tea but she keeps quiet and we finish our lunches.

_

"Hey what are we doing? " I ask when I pull open the curtain. Meredith is giving George a shot of penicillin for his syphilis. I laugh when I see the position they're in. George is bend over with his naked butt sticking out into the air looking like he wants to die while Meredith is standing behind him holding the syringe like a villain.

"Helping George obviously." Mer answers and I go to sit on a small cabinet. We giggle when George closes the curtain in horror after Izzie waltzes in. She walks over to me and stands between my legs to give space for Cristina to stand next to us.