Arguments.

Rydel looked at Riker.

"okay, what do you wanna talk about?" She asked him softly although worried because of how serious he looked.

"we need to talk about where Ellington is going to go. you can't look after him anymore."

"What?! Yes I can!" Rydel protested, "why couldn't i?"

"He needs special care, someone to be there for him all the time. someone that can look after him properly. you said yourself that he's a handful."

"I can do it! I know I said hes a handful but he's not that that bad!" Rydel exclaimed, getting louder and louder.

"What happens when we start touring?! He needs to be cared for regularly. Tour is chaotic, its no place for a man child like Ellington. Tour starts in a few days!"

"But-" rydel started but was quickly cut off by Riker.

"He can't come with us. He needs to live a life as normal as a he can. He has to go to a special hospital. we need to be erased from his life."
A tear slipped down Rydel's cheek.

"but I can look after him! I love him! He's your bestfriend and my boyfriend!"

"Correction, he was your boyfriend."

The words hit Rydel hard like being stabbed in the chest over and over, tears now streaming down her cheeks.

"Leave. now. don't ever come back" she screamed, hitting Riker several times. He got up and quickly left, closing the door just as she threw one of her slippers at it.

She put her head in her hands, sobbing.

A few minutes later, she heard whining coming from the living room. Realising she had been shouting with Riker which had most likely woken Ellington up, she wiped the tears from her cheeks and eyes before wandering into the living room. she decided to pretend like she hadn't been yelling, hoping Ellington might not realise or question it.

Ellington lay on the floor, chewing the end of one of the blankets innocently as his pyjama pants lay on the floor next to him. he smiled a bit when he saw her walk in.

Rydel chuckled. "You really don't like wearing pants do you?" She asked him, turning the tv on. She removed the end of the blanket from his mouth and kneeled down beside him, putting his pants back on him. He chewed distractedly on his fingers.

Rydel sat by his side, watching him watch tv and tracing shapes with her long fingers on his bare tummy. She acknowledged all his features. His messy brown hair, deep hazel eyes, adorable dimples, faint traces of facial hair, just everything she loved about him.

That's when it hit her.

She loved him so much.

So much, she had to let him go.