Dancing with another man.

"Ellington please. Let me explain." Rydel begged, gently grabbing his arm. tears filled her eyes as he pulled his arm out of her grip.

"i can't forgive you. what you did was unforgivable and you know it" he spat, the truth clearly hurting the both of them.

"please don't go" rydel whispered burying her face in her hands, not wanting to face him.

but it was too late.

the door slammed shut.

nothing would ever be the same.

__________________________________________

"don't tell anyone about this. especially Ellington. he would never speak to me again if he knew" rydel whispered, her head lying on a tall guys shoulder. he held her close, so close their bodies touched. They swayed side to side to the quietly-playing music.

Tears formed in Ellingtons eyes as he watched. he gazed down at a pink and green love heart necklace he had bought for his one and only love. closing his fist tightly and throwing the necklace as far as he could, he turned around and continued watching the two of them dancing through the window, his heart shattering into millions of pieces.

The song ended. Rydel pulled her body away from his and looked at the time.

"Sorry Brent but I really have to go. I promised my boyfriend we would have a romantic dinner after our chaotic tour" she said softly but with her normal enthusiasm. Brent, the tall guy, nodded.

Rydel quickly put her pink jacket on and grabbed her keys and phone before skipping out of the dance studio. She climbed into her small, silver car not having a clue that Ellington had seen her dancing with another man. She had a huge smile on her face as she thought of the fun she was about to have with her boyfriend. She drove off, completely unaware her life was about to dramatically change.