Leaving Hospital.

The following day, Rydel had arranged to take Ellington home. She opened the door to his room and walked inside. Ellington sat up in bed when the door opened, still holding the teddy loosely in his arm.

Rydel closed the door behind herself and walked over to him. "Hey Ell. You gonna come home with me?" She asked him softly, sitting on the bed next to him on the edge of the bed. Ellington nodded, trusting her and only her. Rydel picked up a book from the floor a gave it to him. His face lit up as he opened the cover, staring at the pictures inside as if they were the most interesting thing in the world.

Rydel took the opportunity whilst he was distracted to change his shirt from the drool stained one to another one that she had brought from her house. Softly singing the tune to "love me like that", she grabbed his arm and quickly slipped it out of his shirt. He hadn't noticed. She grabbed his other arm and this time he looked up at her, his eyes meeting hers. Being prepared for this, she immediately tickled him at the side of his neck. He giggled cutely, allowing her to slip his other arm out of his shirt. She quickly pulled it off his head and then pointed at his book. He went back to looking at it and within minutes she had the clean shirt on him.

"This shouldn't be too bad" she thought, looking at Ell. He was still engrossed in his book. She scooped up some of the toys off the floor and put them on the side.

Ellington closed the cover on his book as his stomach made a growling sound. He looked down at it, poking it with his long finger. "Me hungwy" he grumbled, kinda crankily. Rydel grabbed one of the pre prepared bottles filled with milk off the side and walked over to him. He reached out for it.

"One minute, Ellybear" she said to him and he whined, reaching for the bottle. She pulled him so he was sat up and nudged him over so she could sit next to him. He whined louder.

"I said one minute" she instructed a little bit louder. She sat down next to him on the bed and gave him the bottle. He immediately shoved it in his mouth and sucked on it. She wrapped her arm around him and he snuggled up to her.

'This will be easy' Rydel thought.

Although what she didn't know was she had spoken too soon.