Chapter 8

Y/NS POV 

When I woke up i had a huge smile on my face maybe its because i knew i was seeing her today. After Cleaning up, Working out and eating i got a text from the group chat. It was carter telling us what time the dinners at which is at 7 which is in 5 hours. 

 I decided to go Johns house since i havent seen my guy in a minute. I took a shower and threw on some simple clothes. I locked up my house and made my way there.  When i arrived there i parked and went inside. 

"Jesse!" i heard as i opened the door and seen Hailee steinfeld. She jumped into my arms. "Hailee!" i swung us in a circle as she locked her legs around me.

"How are you" she said once i put her down. "Im fine, im obviously alive" i joked and she chuckled. "I have to go but please take my number and text me.. Id loved to see you again" she smirked as i bit my lip and she entered her number in my phone. "Okay ill see you later babes" she kissed my cheek and left.

I smiled and turned to see Camila, Victoria, Alexa and Courtney giving me a weird look. "What" i put my hands up as i walked to them. "Dont play with us.. you know y/niana is the only ship" Victoria said as i smiled and shook my head.

"Yo friend is happily married.. Wheres the boys?"i said as i grabbed a juice out the cabinet. "I dont miss you coming and eating all my food but they in the back" she rolled her eyes. "Always angry smile.. im alive" i smiled and ran once i seen her getting up. 

"Wassup BITCH!" i said as i walked in. "Shh my baby sleep" John said and took her out the room. "See you die and come back to life and people still dont care" i laughed as Tre died of laughter. "It wasnt that funny" i rolled my eyes as he started hitting my thigh laughing hard as hell.

"OK! damn" i said and his laughed calmed down. "That shit was funny as fuck" he smiled. "Boy hurry up so i can beat yall ass in 2K" i said and they laughed like they know i wasnt finna beat they ass. 

After beating they ass multiple times it was almost time to get ready. The plan was get dressed and then everybody meet at arianas house and then we will leave from there to the restaurant.

I Got home and picked out a nice blue and black suit. When i finished getting dressed i put on some YSL perfume and a couple rings with a silver cuban link. I texted hailee and asked if she wanted to come with me and she said yes happily. 

I picked her up from her house which was only like 6 minutes away from arianas house. "You look beautiful by the way" i said as i pulled into arianas drive way. "Thanks, you look very handsome" she smiled. 

I got out the car and opened her door and we walked into the house together side by side. "Jesse.. Damn i forgot how good you looked in suits" Carter said as he came and hugged me and hailee. 

"I mean i try sometimes" i tried to hide my smile. "Is that y/n?" i heard a voice i couldnt quite forget. "Nonna is that you?" i said as hailee went and sat with the girls and i walked into the kitchen. "Ohh y/n i missed you" cried the older woman. "Oh love i missed you as well" i smiled and she hugged me super tight. "The butt still looks good" she said as she grabbed my ass.

"I do my squats just for you" i smiled and Joan came and hugged me as well. "Ohh jesse" Joan hugged me trying to cover up her tears. "Joan theres no need to cry love" i kissed her head and hugged her. 

After about 15 minutes of talking to everybody Courtney came down the stairs with ariana slowly coming behind her. "Babe you look beautiful" Dalton kissed her head while i slowly fell into a trance staring at her. "wow" i whispered out mindlessly.

Her eyes caught mines as she walked down the lat step. I blinked and looked at Nonna and Victoria and they had this weird smile on their face. "Are you guys ready to go?" Derrick said and everybody nodded and soon we all left to the restaurant. 

We arrived and was texting to the private section. I sat by Hailee, Camila and Shawn. Carter sat by Derrick, Victoria and John. Ariana Sat across from me and by Dalton, Nonna And Joan. Courtney By Alexa and Tre. 

"Jesse you do look very good with that suit" Nonna said and i blushed. "Thank you i look my best for you" i winked. "Damn Nonna you just gonna take Hailee date like that" Tre laughed as we all joined in. "Im joking but... How did you too meet?" Nonna asked.

"Well uhmm we met at an award show and we had a couple drinks and one thing led to another" i sipped my wine. "y/n is still the best" Hailee smiled as she gripped my leg under the table and the table went crazy. I looked at ariana to see her rolling her eyes. 

Is she Jealous?

_ARIANAS POV__

Hailee steinfeld is her date. Hailee fucking steinfeld. Last night made me miss when me and y/n were together. Just talking about any and everything. I missed seeing her smile and hearing that laugh its just made me feel like she was the piece that was still missing from my life.

I dont know why but seeing y/n and hailee look at each other like that kinda made me a little jealous. Knowing that they slept with each other pisses me off but im married i know but i still have a right to feel this way right. 

"Damn y/n you pulled a baddie" John said and victoria smacked his head. "dont get fucked up" Vic said as we all laughed. "Its not even like that... Me and hailee are friends" Y/n shook her head. "Or maybe we could be way more then that" Hailee smiled and the boys hyped it up pissing me off even more. 

"Oh yea like what" y/n smirked im about 7 seconds from knocking this bitch out. "i dont know maybe we could recreate that night" Hailee bit her lip and y/n Had wide eyes. "My guy finna beat the doonies" Tre stuck his tongue out. 

"Yoo this dinner isnt about my sex life... Its about Derrick and Carter" y/n smiled. "Can we change the subject please?" Dalton laughed and wrapped his arm around me. "Girls bathroom, please" i said and Vic, Mila, Court and Alexa all got up and came in the bathroom with me.

"Whats wrong?" Camila asked. "I just cant keep listening to them talk about y/ns sex life" i fixed my lipgloss. "Are you....Jealous" Courtney asked with a smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Oh my god you are" Mila laughed. 

"Im married i shouldnt feel this way" i looked at them and they all nodded. "You shouldnt... Lets get back" Victoria rubbed my back as we all walked back. "Are you okay babe?" dalton whispered and i nodded. Yup totally.

After the dinner everybody came to my house but when everybody arrived jesse came alone. I wanted to see why and like a good bestfriend vic read my mind. "y/n wheres hailee" she asked. "I uhmm dropped her off" she shrugged. "Why?" John asked. "I dont know.. i guess i just wanted to be alone tonight" she stood up. 

"Ill see you guys" she started walking towards the door. "Jesse can i walk you out?" i asked and she smilled and nodded. I got up and Victoria gave me a wink as we walked to her car in a comfortable silence. 

"Soooo Hailee seems nice" i striked up a conversation. "Shes okay" she smiled. "Im sorry if bringing her made you feel a type of way" she apologized. "Your fine... i expect you to move on" i stopped once she reached her car. "Yea.... well ill see you tommorow" she opened her door. 

"Yea ill see you" i said and she walked and gave me a hug. "Happy 3 year" she whispered. "You remembered?" i tried to hide my smile. "How could i forget?" she smiled and walked back to her car leaving a huge smile on my face. I dont know why i wanted her to forget so bad.

I kinda dont like this chapter. BUT I UPDATED SHITS FINNA START HAPPENING SOON. DONT WORRY.

SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER.