Chapter 14

__THIRD PERSON POV___

As Jesse laid in her bed hearing the moans of her ex-lover, she couldn't help but think did Ariana really mean what she said? If she did how could she and why? She thought to herself as the moaning calmed down a little.

Now in Arianas room Dalton was simply giving her head. Ariana couldn't have sex with Dalton because Jesse was heavily on her mind. Even now as Dalton is going down on her she still was thinking about Jesse. Ariana honestly didnt know Jesse could hear them. 

Ariana only agreed to do this because Dalton tried hard last night to have sex but Ariana couldnt because she didnt want to hurt Jesse even though she married and she has a right to have sex with her husband but she simply couldnt bring herself to do it.

"Next time the entire house decides to fuck can yall please play music or something" Jesse rolled her eyes as she sat down at the table ready to eat the breakfast the chef cooked. "Damn you heard everybody?" Alexa asked as Ariana and Dalton came downstairs holding hands.

"Yup i heard everybody" Jesse and Ariana locked eyes. "I told you shut up" Tre smiled as sat down next to Alexa. "Shut up i heard you too and you sound like a bottom" Jesse said and everybody laughed and tre got quiet.

"Okay so everybody eat and then the limo will take us to the mall and then once we are done with that we will come back here and get dressed then go to one of the hottest clubs out here" Jesse said as Everyone sat down and gave her their full attention. 

As everybody began to eat the breakfast food that chef cooked Jesse noticed that Ariana and Dalton sat next to her. Jesse felt a hand on her thigh and she looked and it was Arianas. Not forgetting about this morning Jesse moved Ariana's hand.

Ariana didnt know what was wrong with Jesse and she felt kind of hurt that Jesse did move her hand. Jesse ignored Ariana for the whole breakfast and she wouldnt even look Ariana's way. The rest of the breakfast was filled with laughter and arguments. 

___THE MALL_____JESSES POV__

"You deadass saying Stephen Curry not dropping 30points next game" Tre made a dumb face as he and Shawn argued. "Bro If Klay wasnt injured he would drop way more points than Curry no problem" Shawn said as we picked up some shoes. 

"Dalton whose better Curry or Klay?" Tre asked as he picked up a Curry jersey. "I dont know but before Klay got injured, he was definitely dropping points every game" Dalton said and Tre looked so hurt. "Bro I thought we was homies" Tre faked being sad as we laughed.

We bought a pair of shoes and a outfit for tonight while the girls and Carter was still shopping. "Dalton, you look completely miserable bro" I laughed as he held 10 of Arianas bags. "Bro she's not even gonna wear half of this" We laughed. 

"Jesse come help me with this" Victoria said as she was looking at the sunglasses. I looked at the glasses and seen some cute pink ones that goes with the outfit she just bought. "These good?" I asked and gave her the glasses. 

"Yea and im buying those I just wanted to tell you that you need to stop giving Ariana Mixed signals" She hit my chest. "Im giving her mixed signals? She told me she loved me and then went had sex with Dalton" I huffed and she smiled. 

"Did you forget thats her husband shes obligated to have sex with him" Victoria shook her head and hugged me. "I love you and you know this ive been team y/niana since you guys started dating... Stop playing around and get your girl" she smacked my cheek playfully and walked away.

I looked over to Ariana and she looked at me the same time. She had this look in her eyes that i couldnt quite understand. It was a mixture of sadness but also hope. I dont know im so confused right now. Before i could look away i seen Dalton go up and kiss her. 

After the girls got done, we all went back to the house to change and get ready for the club tonight. I was alone in my room putting on a black Nike sports bra with some black Calvin Kleins. The door opened and i turned around. 

"What" i said as she was staring at my body with her mouth slightly open. "Ariana!" i said a little louder. "Huh" she came back to earth and i couldnt help but smirk a little. 

"Uhm i came to talk to you" she closed the door and locked it behind her. She leaned against the door. "What hap-Did you fuck him?" I asked interrupting her question. She looked taken back as she cleared her throat. "Did you hear?" she said with a disappointed look

"Yea I did" i turned around and picked out my pants. "We didnt have sex" She said after a couple minutes of silence. I turned around. "He just gave me head" she said and i nodded "But you did something with him at the movie" I clenched my jaw. 

"Jesse" She walked closer to me. "Ariana your married your obligated to do things with him...But did you mean anything you say to me?" I said and her facial expression changed. She looks genuinely hurt. 

"Jesse i meant it all.. I really do love you" she grabbed my cheek and i nodded. "Yea it really shows". She pulled me into a kiss. "I love you and im sorry" She stared into my eyes as hers started to tear. "I love you too" I pulled her into another kiss.  I dont know why but i couldnt stay mad at her. I hate emotions. 

___ THE CLUB____

"Drinks on Jesse because she died and came back to life rich as fuck" Tre said and we laughed. We walked into the crowded club and into a booth. "Alright im finna go get 3 bottles of Hennesy and 4 Bottles of Patron" Tre got up and disappeared into the crowd. 

Tre came back with the bottles and we started taking shots back-to-back. We drank 2 bottles in less than an hour. We were all pretty fucked up as the girls wanted to dance. I took another shot and went to the floor as some girl started to grind on me.

She swayed her hips as she wrapped an arm around my neck. She turned around and leaned in and so did i as i made out with this random woman.  As the kiss started to get intense some big guy came over. "Hey get off of my girlfriend" The tall guy said. "Or what?" I slurred as he Pushed me. 

"Jesse you good" Tre and the group came from behind me. "Bro i dont even know yo girl name" I smiled. "She a good kisser though" I winked at the girl and the guy punched the shit out of me. 

Thats all i remembered after that everything was blank. I hope and pray that nobody recorded that punch I don't wanna be trending.

YAYYY, I UPDATED...... JUST WAIT SHITS FINNA HEAT UP...

MIXED SIGNALS ARE EVERYWHEREEE???

AS USUAL SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTER I WENT OVER IT A LIL BIT