Chapter 5

ARIANAS POV

"So once its done you have to come in and hear the finished product" Scooter said. I just finished a song ive been working on its about Jesse but to dalton if that makes sense. "Yea okay ill see you then" i hugged him and left home.

"Ariana" i heard as i walked in the door. "Its me babe" i smiled as i seen my husband. "How was work" i walked closer to him and pecked his lips. "Good kinda tired" he replied. "Awnn baby you didnt have to stay up for me" i smiled and kissed my dogs.

"Yea i know but i missed you" he hugged me from behind and started to slightly kiss my neck. "Dalton baby im tired i had a long day" i said and he nodded. "Are you mad?" i asked and he shook his head. "No its fine lets just get in the bath and relax" he smiled and i nodded.

Truth is i didnt want to have sex with my husband with my ex fiance on my mind but dont get me wrong dalton is good and he gets the job done but it just wouldnt seem right with y/n on my mind heavy.

After getting out the tub with my husband we turned on a movie and laid down. Dalton fell asleep but i couldnt i just kept thinking about this fucking address. A text message interrupted my thoughts. I checked my phone to see Victoria and Carter texting the groupchat.

Carter 💙: Ariana why are you woke?
Vic😝: Right
Ari🥴: I can't stop thinking about that address 🙄.
Carter 💙: Then go to it
Ari🥴: right now?
Vic😝: yes right now
Ari🥴: im going I'll text y'all

I huffed and got up quietly not to wake up dalton. I slid on my crocs and one of Jesses old hoodies. When i got in my car i typed the address and a small house popped up it was only a 20 minute drive so why not.

The whole drive there my breathing was really heavy. I never knew a fucking address could do all this like my anxiety is all over the place. I pulled up to the House and stared at it for about 6 minutes before i knocked.

I knocked on the door and heard laughter that just made me even more scared. The door opened and it was dua. I was soo Confused on they sent me to duas house but hey im already here.

"Ariana" she said and had wide eyes like she was shocked or something. "Hi dua how are you" i asked with a fake smile. "Im fine would you like to come in or something?" she asked. "Yea of course" i said as i stepped in the house.

Dua closed the door and grabbed her purse like she was finna leave. "So imma leave because this is a one on one thing" she said and walked back to me and before i could speak somebody was coming down the stairs.

"Jesse" Dua said that's when I looked up and seen her. I froze. No everything froze she was standing right there. Was she actually right there? I don't know all I knew was  I couldn't move and the silence was everthing it's like nobody was there just her staring at me. She had on a white calvin klein sports bra with some light blue ripped jeans and some white and red retros that looked brand new now it makes sense with the STOCK X payment.

Her hair was shorter. She looked more defined. Her eyes didnt have the same sparkle they looked sad and miserable. Nobody still havent spoke up yet and its killing me.

"Aren't you gonna say hi or can I at least get a hug" she spoke to me pulling me out of my trance but I couldn't move. She walked towards me and wrapped me in a hug. "I'm here" she whispered softly. I wanted to break down. I miss her arms wrapped around me.

When she hugged me I felt that feeling I didn't think I would feel again I was once again in her embrace. "Jesse " I said softly. "I'm here I'm alive" she kissed my forehead ever so softly and thats when i realized that she wasnt dead she was in fact alive but how?.

"Im gonna go because you guys look like yall need privacy" Dua said and hugged jesse and left. Jesse went to sit down on the couch while im still frozen thinking how the fuck is she sitting here right now.

JESSES POV

Shes here. She still looks as beautiful as she did last time i seen her. When i hugged her i took a deep inhale of the scent i missed so much. I never wanted to let go of her because i miss the feeling of my arms wrapped around her tiny body. I missed her. 

We sat there in an awkward silence for what seems like forever no words just staring it made me think of the good times when it was just us when Ariana was mine and I was hers. How can I tell her I still lo- "Your a selfish piece of shit" Ariana spoke interrupting my thoughts. 

"Ari-No don't Ariana me you left me you promised me you'll always come back and you didn't.. You died Jesse that hurt me. Do you know how many nights I cried myself to sleep, How many I stayed up thinking about you, Or the nights I couldn't sleep because I was seeing fucking visions of you? You were alive and I didn't get a call or a text nothing I'm hurt, you hurt me I felt broken without  you here and now your back and I don't know how to feel around you" Ariana Cried out. 

I didn't speak I just let her get all of her feelings out. She walked closer to me and then starting hitting and pushing me crying. "Why didn't you come back when I needed you....You left me y/n.......Why'd you leave me" I stood up and wrapped my arms around her it took some time but she gave in and cried in my chest while I whispered "I'm sorry Ariana but I'm here now and I'm never leaving again" I rubbed her back .

After awhile I started to hear little sniffles so I know her crying died down. She pulled back until she was looking me in my eyes and spoke. "I missed you Jesse everyday for 2 years...I felt like my other half was missing a part of me died when you did" she sadly spoke. "I did die" I joked I seen her trying to hold back a laugh but her little dimples popped out.

"There's that smile" I smiled. "Ariana I know when I got out of the coma I had been in for a year I wanted nothing more then to call and have you back in my arms but I couldn't" I looked her deep in her eyes. "Why Jesse, I was back in a dark place I fought very hard to get out of...You promised me you always come back but you didn't" she blinked her tears away. 

"Because you were doing great in your career you had met dalton why would I wanna mess that up Ariana....You are happy with him and where your at in your career it doesn't matter if I called or not because you are doing things you always wanted to do in life , even though I wasn't here you still made me proud" I said. "Jesse-No Ariana it's fine look im here now and im not leaving again" i said against her forehead as tears threatned to drop from my eyes.

"Its getting pretty late... Go home and get some rest" i said and she nodded her eyes glistening from the tears thats shes holding back. "Yea it is" her voice cracking. "Youll hear from me soon" i kissed her head and she nodded and left but not before looking back at me and me looking hoping that she would say anything about loving me.

When she pulled off i closed my door and broke down. I dont know why but the tears kept coming down. I just keep thinking about her and our grand reunion. I didnt want her to leave. I didnt want her to get out my arms. I didnt want her to go back home to home. I wanted to be her home again. I wanted her back. 

When i stopped crying i went to my room and got in my bed thinking about my ex fiance. I just couldnt stop. The night keep replaying in my head. Her tears. Her dimples. The way she still fits so perfectly in my arms. God i was not prepared for this night at all. 

I UPDATED AGAIN AHHHHH MY UPDATING COMING BACK PIDDD. SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTER 

ARIANA REUNITED WITH Y/N..

WHATS HAPPENING FROM HERE ON OUT?..

THE ANNIVERSARY IS IN 2 DAYSSSSSSS

DID NOT GO OVER THIS