Chapter 6

ARIANAS POV

I wanted cry, scream or even hate her but just be held by her. I'm Hurt but at the same time I'm not. I feel like something is still missing. She was my everything and the love of my life, My soulmate. But I have Dalton and hes great but he just doesn't compare to her. Hes sweet and funny but Jesse was everything.

She brings out the best in me and motivates me, She was there she reassured me everyday she loved me and all I ever wanted was her presence. She was alive for 2 years and didn't call didnt text or nothing.

After I got myself together i went home and went to my room. When i walked in my room dalton was still sleep thank god. i got under the covers with him and tried to sleep.

I didnt get much sleep. Dalton left for work and i didnt have to be at the studio so im home bored as fuck and it was only 11. As im scrolling through twitter Jesse was the first thing to pop up.

"I Kinda miss this app" i read jesses tweet and everybody was tagging me and retweeting her tweet.

I cant escape her. But im glad shes back and she let the world knows shes fine. "Ariana is it True?" My mom said as she bursted through my doors. I jumped due to her just coming in like that. "Yea mom its true shes alive" i said and i dont know why but when she hugged me i broke down.

"Mom shes alive and i dont know how to feel about it" I cried harder. "Shhh just breathe baby" she rocked us back and fourth. "Mom shes...Shes" i interrupted myself as the choked up sobs kept coming out my mouth.

"Just breathe baby" she rubbed my back and i tried to calm down but i couldnt. "Babe are you okay" I heard dalton coming in the house as he rushed in and sat next to me. I couldnt even face him. After about 15 minutes i stopped crying and told my mom what happen as dalton sat there listening to every detail.

"So who is Jesse?" he asked and i looked at him trying to find the right words. "She was someone who was there until she wasnt. She was my favorite chapter" i said and he nodded not pressuring no more questions.

_____THE NEXT DAY____

Me, Vic,Court,Camila,Carter,Dalton and Jesse is at my house because carters wedding is in 2 weeks and they need to go suit shopping but she's around and smiling and everybody is acting like she didn't die and I'm just still processing the fact she's alive and dalton of course after I told him about me and Jesse he is just all over me whenever she's around but Tomorrow is Me and Jesse 3 year anniversary and I'm hoping she forgot because I can't sit here and reminisce about our relationship or think about the memories.

Carter has been all over Jesse but we all understand that shes been gone for 2 years and she finds it adorable and she keep saying she feel the love.

"So blue and white... I dont got shit blue and white" Jesse Rolled her eyes. "Jesse we are going suit shopping you so sexually frustrated" Carter laughed and Jesse huffed. "Whens the last time you had sex?" Camila asked.

"Since My Ex" she said and we locked eyes. "Damn imagine" Victoria laughed. "Fuck all yall" Jesse said flicking us off. "Its okay i havent had sex since yesterday i feel your pain" Courtney laughed as i rolled my eyes and we all laughed.

"Dalton when the last time yall got freaky?" Victoria asked and dalton smiled. "This morning he said and i looked at jesse to see her fist and jaw clench. "Okay dont we gotta go suit shopping?" jesse got stood up. "Yea lets go dalton" Carter said and Carter And Jesse walked to the door as dalton gave me a kiss and I seen Carter grab Jesse ear and walk out the door.

"Ariana they left spill what's wrong with you ?" Camila asked. "What are you talking about I'm fine" I drunk my wine. "No every since Jesse has been around you just completely shut out.. you don't speak to her or nothing" Victoria said. "Well maybe I'm still processing everything she was the love of my life and she's back and i dont know how to feel" I looked at her.

"We understand that but babes she's back she didn't die you should be grateful" Camila said. "Right she got a second chance in life and your treating her like garbage" Courtney said. "Iam not I just don't know how to react when she's around" I shrugged.

"Act like you" Camila said. "She was hurt to she lost you and all of us as well and she's trying to makeup for the lost times" Victoria said. "Give her a chance" Camila sipped her wine. I Just don't know if I can it's like they don't understand it. They wasn't in a relationship with her they didn't feel what I felt when I thought she was gone I was honestly hurt they should know I cried everyday for a year but I do miss how me and her use to be.

"Fine I'll try to be more like talkative and friendly" I sipped my wine "Good but when you and dalton kissed she looked like she wanted to beat his ass" Vic laughed. I love when Jesse get jealous the way she clench her jaws oh my goodness it's honestly the hottest thing she's does- Ariana stop you are married.

After 2 hours they came back. "Carter she grabbed my dick talking about I'm sorry it was in the way" Jesse came in and took the bottle of wine from Vic as Carter and Dalton laughed at her. "Jesse one that was rude and two what happen?" Vic said.

"We in the store and the lady was doing everyone pants size so she does Carter's she did good and then she did daltons didn't touch him but when it came to me she was literally just touching my dick" Jesse explained.

"Well Jesse you are very blessed" Carter sipped his wine and all the girls gave Jesse a look and I'm like bitch I will smack all y'all don't talk about Her dick like that the only person who should know about her dick is m-. "Ariana knows about it very well" Carter said and me and Jesse choked on the wine. "CARTER!" We both said in unison. "Can we please just stop talking about my dick" she said and we all laughed.

"I gotta piss can somebody show me where the bathroom is again" Jesse Stood up. "Ariana Can show you" Carter smirked as I rolled my eyes. "Follow me y/n" I walked to the bathroom and waited for her.

"Ariana are you outside the door?" She asked. "How did you know?" i smiled. "Because I know you and plus I'm pee shy you know that creep" she laughed after awhile she finally peed and washed her hands then opened the door. "All done" she smiled as a kid and that made me smile. "Come on" we walked downstairs and eyes were on us.

"What" we said in union as I walked to sit down. "Nothing at all" Vic smirked and dalton gave me a kiss but then he tried to deepen it. When he stopped kissing me I looked at Jesse and she looked a little hurt so I pulled away from dalton.

"Y/niana is still a thing I can tell by they way you two are staring at each other" Victoria whispered. "Stop we just walked down the stairs" I whispered back. I'm married daltiana is the only thing that's happening right ? Fuck im so confused.

AHHH I UPDATED!!!! SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTER..

ARIANAS CONFUSED.

DALTON AND Y/NS HANGING OUT

WHATS NEXT FOR Y/NIANA???

DID NOT GO OVER THIS