Chapter 10

ARIANAS POV

"Derrick pass the ball" Y/n yelled. "You fucking suck" she yelled again as he missed a wide open three. Its the day before the wedding and everyone has been busy as fuck making sure the wedding was gonna be good. 

We all just came to y/ns house to play basketball and relax because we have been up literally since 7 this morning. Shawn, Y/n And Derrick are playing against John, Tre and Dalton They made a bet that whoever wins has to buy the other something expensive.

"Ariana your drooling" Victoria smiled. "Im looking at my husband" i lied. I was staring at y/n the sweat running down her toned abs. Her short shorts and the way the sun is on her skin just makes her looks so sexy.

"Yea your lying because im not even looking at John and hes my bae" Victoria sipped her water. "Right im not looking at my soon to be husband" Carter smiled. "Well im not you guys all though she does look super good right now" i said as the all screamed and y/n and them stopped playing and looked at us.

"Shut up" y/n said and passed the ball to Derrick. "Girl aint nobody even talking to yo ugly ass" Victoria rolled her eyes. "John get yo gremlin" Y/n said and everybody on the court laughed. "She so annoying" Vic smiled as we laughed.

"So you never told me how the date was?" victoria whispered. "It wasnt a date but it was fun... it reminded me of old times" i whispered back. "Ari you sound like you miss her" Vic pushed her sunglasses down. "I do miss her victoria... i dont know its just when shes around i feel complete" i shook my head.

"Ooouuu girl i dont know what to say about that.... what happened to the im married thing" Victoria mocked me. "I am married remember you were there... But i dont know vic" i shrugged.

"Damn!" Tre laughed at dalton who was now on the floor. "Thats fucking game!" y/n yelled as she held onto the rim. "Babe did you see me" Shawn walked over to Camila happily. "Yall aint goin help me up" Dalton said with a smile.

"Y/n thats why we dont play with you" John said as he helped dalton up. "Cus yall not beating me. You my son little boy" y/n laughed as i stared at her through my glasses. 

"Lets run it back" y/n drank her water. "No bro i cant my ankle hurt" dalton said as we all laughed at him. "Ariana let me break them ankles" y/n smiled and i mocked her. 

"You not ready for this WNBA superstar" i stood up as she walked closer and towered over me. "Im ready for anything" she whispered as she stared into my eyes. "Uhmmm Ca-...Camila your on my team" i stuttered. "I got shawn... you girlies get the ball first" She smirked as her and shawn got ready. 

"Check up" Shawn gave mila the ball. Mila had the ball and was dribbling around she passed to me and y/n tall ass stole it. "Too slow grande" she laughed as she played around with the ball. "Shut up your like 6 foot 3" i guarded her. 

We got 17 points to theyre 16 points. "Shawn guard camila she shooting in yo face" y/n pushed shawn. "Nah yall just suck" I shoot a layup and made it . "Y/n your not even guarding ari" shawn fussed. "Fuck you" y/n guarded me. 

I Know i shouldnt do this but 2 more points and we win. I backed more into y/n as i dribbled the ball. My ass touching her area just by a lil bit. "Ariana" she said in a warning tone. I smirked and  passed the ball to camila as she shoot a 3 and made it. 

"Shawn you fucking suck" y/n face palmed. "That was mean" shawn said as camila hugged him. "Y/n how it feel getting beat by someone smaller then you in basketball" Victoria recorded her.

"She cheated" y/n looked at me. "Nah you just suck" Vic laughed and ended the video. 

_______ A COUPLE HOURS LATER.......JESSES POV_____

We all at Ariana house just watching a movie. Everybody cuddled up. Dalton and Ariana, Derrick and Carter, Alexa and Tre, John and Vic and then theres me and courtney. "Look at Y/n lonely ass" Tre laughed.

"Leave ha alone...But do you want a teddy bear"  Victoria laughed with tre. "Yall are just so funny just watch" i looked back at the TV. After the movie ended Dalton went had to leave due to work reasons. So we started watching The new conjuring. "Now im lonely.... y/n come cuddle me" ariana crossed her arms. 

I got up and sat next to her and she wrapped the cover around us and laid her head on my chest. "I missed this" She whispered in my ear and i nodded. "Yea me to" she looked at me and we locked eyes. 

I guess the pressure of the eye contact got the best of me and i got up. "I gotta piss" i hurried to the bathroom. I turn on the sink and throw some cold water on it. "Y/n" Ariana soke softly and stepped in the bathroom. 

"Yes" i looked at her through the mirror. "Whyd you leave so fast" she leaned against the door. "Uhmm no reason im fine" i smiled. "Y/n I...... I meant it" she sat on the sink. "Meant what?" i asked looking over at her. 

"I missed when we would cuddle and watch movies together" she said as she grabbed my arm. "I missed you" she stared into my eyes. "I missed you too ari" i said staring back into hers and walked in between her legs. 

No words were exchanged just us staring into each other eyes. She slowly leaned in and so did i. Our lips inches apart. Her eyes flickering from my lips to my eyes and mines doing the same. Before our lips can touch i pulled away. I cant do that. She married and i need to respect that.

"Y/N?!"I heard her say as i walked downstairs and left out the door. What the fuck. 

________JESSES HOUSE______

"You almost kissed her?!" Camila hit my arm. "Yea but i pulled away" i took a sip of the liquor that camila had in her cup. "Why?.... She said she missed you, why the fuck would you walk away?" Camila smacked me again.

"Shes married camila.... It was just a in the moment thing" i got up and started pacing the floor. "I couldnt do that to dalton" i slouched on the couch. "yes i understand that you and dalton has grown close to each other but y/n she didnt stop the kiss"Camila stood up. 

"But she was" i rolled my eyes. "How stupid are you... Read the signs" Camila shouted. "Shes married she love dalton and she probably was gonna push me away after we kissed" i played with my hair. "Wow you have to be the slowest person i know" Camila turned on the TV.

She would have stopped the kiss right.

YAYYYYY I UPDATED....... SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTER 

YALL ALMOST KISSED?
YALL FLIRTED INFRONT OF DALTON

WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT 

I BARELY WENT OVER THIS.