18

2nd person pov:

It was here.

Today was the day that you present with Deku. While you were in the hospital, Izuku managed to finish the minor details on the fairly large poster board you guys had made. Double checking the little doodles on the side that were relevant to the notes jotted down on it.

It was practically perfect.

Now that you were back at school, you were ready to present your project, that you were both really really proud of. The days had gone by fast, and it felt like it had only been a week since you were first partnered with the freckled boy. But It's like they say: time flys when you're having fun....kind of?

Yeah no the hospital visits were not fun, but hanging out with Midoriya sure was! You felt warm and at peace when you were around him. Like someone actually cared about you.

Both you and the green haired boy agreed that it was one of the best projects that you guys made in a long time, or maybe even of all time. And it was all because of the two of you working together, having time to bond with each other, and getting to know each other.

You didn't know about Izuku but you thought it had to be because of all the time you spent together. It's just like you two were compatible together.

You and izuku had watched as each group presenting went up, either bringing their own homemade 3D copy/model, or using the big projector in the front of the screen as theirs were online.

You had your e/c orbs looking at the front of the room while Izuku had his green ones on two things. You and you.. er.. the front of the room.

There was a reason why he was mostly paying attention to you. At first he looked at you because he was a bit nervous, and he wanted to see if you were too but you weren't. You looked very calm, actually.

He couldn't stop staring at you. He noticed the way your hair flowed down and how the length was perfect, looking at your face shape. And then he noticed the way your face rested, so nice, so.. pretty.

Izuku practically breathed in his words and faced the front of the room. What was he thinking at a time like this? Him and Y/n? No. He was sure you didn't like him in that way. This caused him to question something. Did he like you in that way? Did he have a crush on the girl?

He wasn't going to deny it, he probably did.

The way you made him feel was amazing. All the times you hung out he soft of knew you were special to him. He thought that you were just a good friend but now he knew that he wanted to be something more with the H/c girl.

Just then a voice catches him out of his trance.

"Izuku?" You had that he wasn't paying attention, as your names were called. He looked at you as you stood up

"Ah y-yes!?" He stuttered out loud, looking at you as if you caught him doing something bad. You slightly chuckled and started walking towards the front of the room with the poster board in your hands.

"Come on! It's our turn dum dum." You explained as he gave a slight "oh!" Noise in understanding that you were up.

You both got up and stood in front of the class, placing the poster on a stand in front of the room. You and Izuku had stood on different sides of your project, both knowing what to say and what to point out.

"This is our project.." Izuku started and I quickly followed along behind him. "So we made a representation of...."

-

1st person Pov:

Y/n's Pov

The bell had rung, meaning it was time for lunch.

"Your grades are updated in the grade book, check online to see your grades. Now get out." Our teacher Aizawa had exclaimed.

Excitedly, I grabbed onto Izuku's arm with my arm, basically linking our arms together like chains. He was surprisingly at the sudden touch that he slurred our a little "woahhppp!" I giggled as I took out my phone.

As we walked towards the lunch room I opened up the grade book app, where all my grades were posted. As it loaded I saw Izuku look over my shoulder. I looked at his face, noticing that it was a bit pink. He was flustered..cute. I looked in his eyes and smiled at him.

"Do you think we got a 100?" He asked me as he starred at the loading screen, breaking the eye contact as well as the silence.

"I really think so!" I exclaimed. Then the screen loaded. On display there was a three digit number that brightened up my smile even more.

"Izuku we got a 100!!!" You practically yell as you hug him. He was stiff at first but then hugged me back.

"I'm so glad (Y/n)!" He said excitedly.

"Our hard work paid off."

An:
not edited