03

Preset Day

Walking into class you looked at your classroom. You then sat in your usual spot, waiting for class to start.

You honestly wanted to get this day over with. You were planning to head over to your favorite coffee shop after school. It was a small shop that you used to go to everyday in middle school, but now that you were attending UA, you couldn't go there often. It was quite hard, but you needed a break from everything. You had cleared your plans and were exited to be finally heading over there.

Your thoughts traced back to your desk. You sat in the back row with Uraraka in front of you and you liked sitting in the back. It was calm here, no yelling either.

"Hey!" A sweet voice called to you as you looked up in front of you. It was Uraraka giving you a smile as she waved to you. You looked up at her confused.

"H-hey?" You replied, Mentally cursing at yourself that you keep stuttering. You hated that part of you and wished you could stop. It was surely bothering other people but you didn't know what to do. Uraraka looked at you and gave you a sweet gaze.

"Um sorry to bother you, but on the homework last night I just had one question. Could you help me?" Uraraka asked you as you bit your lip. You looked around and then at your desk. You sighed as you looked back up.

"Um yeah sure." You stated as you get up and walk over to the brown haired girl in front of you. You then press your arms on her desk while examining her homework paper.

"I don't really understand what this question is asking." Uraraka states as her brown pools look at your [E/C] one's. You look at the question she pointed at and read it out loud very quietly. You stay quiet for a second before finally get what it's asking.

"Alright so.." You start explaining what the question means. Uraraka nods her head as you start pointing out things and even write some things down to help her. After you explain it the best you can she smiles. "Okay so if I just do that.." Uraraka says as she writes something down before lifting her pencil. "..Then your answer will be 3?" She finally asks.

You look down at what she did and start to smile. "Yeah exactly!" You exclaim as you give her a thumbs up and Uraraka smiles.

"You know, Y/n you're really nice! I was wondering if you would like to be friends? Or well I mean better friends?" Uraraka asked you with a comforting smile on her face. You looked at her for a minute before looking down. You smiled and looked back up.

"Yeah i'd like that." You finally say and she gave you a thumbs up. "Yay!" She said a bit too loud and Aizawa looked at her as she covered her mouth with a laugh.

"Keep it down, i'm about to start speaking so get in your seats." The tired teacher said as you quickly went to sit down in your seat. You didn't want to be yelled at so you quickly did as you were told.

Aizawa sighed as he looked around the classroom, looking at each and every person closely. That's when he started talking.

"Alright i'm going to assign you a partner project. I'm going to give you the rubric and you and your partner are going to figure out what to do. What I am going to tell you is what the project is on." Aizawa told your class and you looked down.