11

Your POV:

Walking into the training room to workout, you set your things down on the ground. This was basically your comfort room, knowing that you could test your limits. The room consisted of memory foam floors and walls with a bunch of workout equipment, and it even had some mirrors. Basically any quirk would be okay to test and strengthen in here.

Looking around the room, you silently smile to yourself. You had brought a bag with you, consisting of your stuff, so you put that down before you started doing anything.You stretch your arms before you grab a hair tie from your wrist and tied your hair in a way so it wouldn't be in the way. Looking in one of the mirrors, you fixed up any bumps in your hair before you cleared your throat. You then started heading towards one of the weights.

These past couple of days have been quite strange for you. You had Izuku at your house and he even slept over. To be honest with yourself, it was one of the happiest you've ever been. You had felt like you really were happy. It had been a couple days since then and nothing has changed between you and Izuku. It was like nothing ever happened, but you would be lying if you said you wanted it that way.

Despite all of that, you have a goal. That goal was to get stronger, and you should probably let it stay that way. Getting caught in all of that mess was not what you wanted, and you especially didn't want to end up liking anyone again. It would only get you distracted. You wanted to become a hero after all, and you were going to a very nice hero school. You had to be there for a reason, and that reason is to become a hero.

You looked around in your bag for your phone and when you found it, you put on a soft smile. You then grabbed your wireless earbuds and connected it to the Bluetooth. You were in the mood to listen to music while you trained. Quickly opening an app and scrolling through your music, you pressed 'shuffle play'. The music started playing as you put both earbuds in.

Looking over to your side, you grabbed a pair of weights off of a rack that appeared to be 70 lbs. You knew you should start off 'easy' since you didn't want to pull a muscle or something stupid like that.

You made a quiet "hmph" noise when you lifted the weights from the ground, causing your body to quickly flex. You then started to move your arms in a up and down position, humming along with one of the songs playing, occasionally saying the lyrics to the songs.

After a couple minutes pass, you wanted to challenge yourself more so you dropped the weights you were currently working with. Scanning through the numbers at the top of the weights, you decided to go with 100 lbs. to be honest with yourself, this wasn't a big deal to you. You just were out of practice and needed to regain it back again.

Picking up the weights you grunt out loud, moving your hands in an up and down motion again, your body starting to flex again. You tried your best not to strain yourself

Izuku's POV:

'Some extra training would be great for me!' I thought to myself as I walked in the weight training room. I quickly set my stuff down. I then heard some tired grunts from across the room so I looked over. My eyes widened for a second before they went back to normal. It was Y/n. She was listening to music while Lifting up some weights.

Watching her was so pleasant.. I have no idea how to explain it but It almost puts me at ease when I watch her. It's almost like I want to watch her workout everyday? My face suddenly reddened at that thought. 'Shut up idiot, you cant think such things of people.. especially girls!'

I started walking towards Y/n with a small smile on her face. As I got closer I could practically feel my heart pounding. Y/n's soft humming could be heard more clearly with every step I take. I breathed in. Why was I so nervous?

When I got to her I tapped on her shoulder, causing her to yelp and jump. She accidentally let go of the weight, and the metal hit the ground with a loud thud. My eyes widened, she turned to look at me with a scared expression

"Oh crap! I didn't mean to scare you! I just meant to get your attention! Are you okay? I'm so so so sorry!" I tried to apologize as her expression turned into a relieved one.

"Izuku it's okay, I wasn't exactly it that's all, really I, fine" she replied to me as I put my hand behind my head giving it a scratch.

"Well if you say so." I told her back.

"So uh, why're you here? To train? Or just to scare people?" She teased as my face reddened for the second time in the times span of 10 min. I started to flail my arms around and laughed painfully.

"Well I mean, I was gonna train. You just happened to be here at the same time and when I saw you I thought I should go say hi! Nothing else, and again I didn't mean to scare you Y/n. By the way, you look really pretty when you train. Oh I mean- you look pretty cool! I- um- GAH, I'm sorry!" I stuttered all at once. 'Great now you've embarrassed yourself..'

She looked at me before giving me a giggle. I looked up at her, my lips slightly parted.

"You talk a lot Izuku." She laughed again.

"I know.." I replied, fiddling with my fingers

"It's not a bad thing, it's just..you. Y'Know? It's what defines you and I think it's pretty cool." She smiled at me, her [E/C] pools staring into my green ones. My cheeks rose into a slightly more pink shade than normal.

"Thank you." I smiled back at her. And she nodded.

"Now do you wanna train with me? I'm still up for a challenge." She said as she put one of her hands into a fist in the air. I grinned. She spoke to me with the loveliest voice.

"Yes!" I shouted, looking over at her as she crouched down to reach her bag, putting her earbuds away.

"Alright, let's get to it then?" She questioned as she stood back up from crouching down. I nodded.

"Yeah let's do it!"

-

"I think.. I might be falling for this girl.."

AN:
Hey I'm back, sorry for the wait