15

2nd person Pov:

Tw: throwing up, heavy panic attack

-

You had walked in the door of your house quietly, trying not to make noise. It was a Friday evening, at 7:30 pm when You had stayed out a bit later than usual. You were out at your favorite coffee shop, drinking (Favorite drink).

You sigh as you took your shoes off and headed towards your room. You place your bag down and start to change into something more comfortable than your school uniform. After you had finished you headed towards the kitchen.

When you walked in, you saw your dad and mom both helping each other out with dinner.

"Mmm What are we eating for dinner?" You asked them, looking over their shoulders. Your mom was kneading dough and your dad was getting ingredients out from the fridge.

"Hello dear, you're home late, and We're making homemade pizza." Your mom said as she smiled at you before grabbing a rolling pin and rolling the dough into a fine, flat piece.

"That sounds really good." You stopped for a second. "Oh and sorry I was out for a bit, I went to the coffee shop I was telling you about. I felt like I had to clear my mind." You added on. Your mom looked at you with furrowed eyebrows, as your dad started putting the sauce on the pizza.

"Is everything okay? Are you bothered by anyone specifically? Or is it school?" Your mom asked you as you lean on the counter. You gave eye contact with her as you smiled at her reassuringly.

"Nah don't worry about it mom, I'm okay." She nodded her head and smiled at you. Just then, Your dad made an 'oh' sounds like he had just remembered something.

"Y/n, Leon is coming over tonight for dinner, he'll be here in like.. 30 minutes?" Your dad mentioned to you as you nodded. "Ah yeah, me and your father also thought it would be a good idea to have a family game night? We have a bunch of card games and board games in the storage room. I think it'll be fun!" Holly adds on.

Your eyes lit up. You haven't spent time all together with your family in such a long time. You personally thought it was a great idea.

"Oooo great! That's gonna be really fun." You say as you stretch your arms. Your dad laughed as he ruffled your H/c hair.

"Yeah, its gonna be lots of fun kiddo."

30 minutes later...

You all were in the living room, besides Leon who hadn't come home yet. The pizza was done and had been placed in the middle of the coffee table, cards and board games were placed neatly on the floor next to you, and you had your mini fridge ready next to you, in case anyone got thirsty. All of a sudden, the door opens, revealing your older brother, Leon.

"Hey fam." Was all he said before he dropped his bag near the door, and took off his shoes, before joining you all. He looked around before his eyes met with the pizza your lovely mom and dad had made for you.

"Wahhhhh! That looks so good, where'd you get it from?" He asked, obviously oblivious to the fact that it was homemade. You giggled a little as he got playfully hit on the head by your dad.