05

Third Person Pov:

Y/n walked in class looking like her plain old self with her [H/C] hair in her normal hair style. That's when she looked at the board to see Mr. Aizawa's instructions. The board read 'Get with your partner and find a quiet spot to work on your project' in white. After reading, the female went to her seat to put her things down.

Out of the corner of the [H/C] girl's eyes she saw a green haired boy approaching her from behind. She turned around only to meet his Green pools looking at her [E/C] one's, with a smile on his face. He waved at her and approached closer to the girl, his partner. He then started talking.

"Hey l/n where do you want to work on our project?" Midoriya asked his partner. She looked at him before giving him a smile back. Y/n picked up her binder and squeezed it tightly, she looked at him before looking up, indicating that she was thinking. She thought for a good 20 seconds before talking.

"Um anywhere really quiet is fine, Maybe the library?" Y/n suggested as se fiddled with her skirt bottom. Midoriya looked at her before giving her a thumbs up.

"Sounds good." He responded to her as he quickly went to his desk to grab a red binder. As he was doing so, y/n waited for him at the classroom door. He then ran to the [H/C] girl and gave an awkward smile. "Lets go." He said as they headed to the library.

--------------------------------------

Setting down their stuff, the two students sat down at a table near a window. The library wasn't crowded today and It was the perfect place to get started on their work.

"So how should we start organizing our ideas?" The green haired boy asked the [H/C] girl. She looked at him and then pulled out a blank piece of paper. Y/n then started to trace her pencil on the paper, leaving soft graphite stains.

"Well.. I was thinking we should put a line in the middle of this paper and start comparing and contrasting." Y/n stated as she stopped moving her pencil. She looked up at Midoriya to see what he thought of her idea. He looked at her with a small smile.

"That's a good idea! I'll start jotting down my ideas and then you can jot down yours." He said as he held is hand out for her to hand him the pencil. "May I?" He asked, trying to get permission to write with the pencil. Y/n nodded as she handing the taller male her pencil. He started to write on the paper.

Y/n looked over at the green haired boy. She never noticed his features, she was always keeping to herself and trying not to make eye contact with people. Right now she had no choice though. They were partners and whether she liked it or not, she had to make eye contact and talk to him. If not, that would be rude.

Y/n was silent as her partner mumbled to himself. She felt... weird. Nobody was THIS nice to her, she wondered how such a human being could exist. He was so nice and he always had a solution for things. She felt somewhat safe and comfortable though. She liked it. She felt a bit selfish though, she wanted to always feel like this.

Knocking her out of her thoughts, Midoriya scooted the paper towards her direction. Y/n Perked up and looked at him.

"I'm done, what do you think?" Midoriya asked her as she started looking over his work. She started reading over the little notes he made and bullet points. Y/n then smiled at him, trying her best to make it her best one. She wanted to make sure he was confident and let him know that she liked his ideas.