𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8

☀︎︎Midsummers: part 2☀︎︎

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

On the way to Rixon's Cove JJ explained everything to Sage, from the finding to boat to everything John B figured out while with Sarah. They had decided to allow Sage in since she had done so much for the group, not telling Ward about the scuba gear for John B, helping Pope when her brother had beat him on the golf course, getting her brother and Kelce off of JJ at the movie, and for not siding with her sister and cutting Kie off a few years ago.

"So there's gold, near this island? The one we've all lived on since we were babies, and nobody knew about it?"

"Guess not."

"Nope" everyone started responding

"So? Are you in?" JJ asked, hoping she would day yes so he could spend more time with her.

"This is the craziest idea I've ever heard... I am so in." Sage said grinning.

"Alright!"

"Yes!"

"We could use your help and access to things."

"Finally I'm not the only girl!" the whole group started laughing

After the laughter died down they all were finally seated by the fire.

"Hey guys my dads already gonna kill me, so what's this mandatory meeting about?" Pope said

"Yea i don't even wanna know how mines going to react." Sage added with Kie nodding.

The boys told Sage, Kie, and Pope about the gold being at Tannyhill and never actually going down with the Royal Merchant. When Pope was skeptical, John B pulled out all kinds of evidence that won him over. Then there was John B telling them he worked with Sarah to get this information.

"Do i look like the type of person to fall for Sarah Cameron?" John B asked and everyone looked at each other before answering with lots of yes. Sage zoned out until she heard her brothers name.

"Her brother did hit me in the back with a golf club."

"Rafe and Sarah are two different people. Hell look at the difference between Rafe and Sage. One hit you with a golf club and stole your beer, the other gave you the money to pay for the beer and made sure you got back to your boat alright then waited for JJ to get there just so you would be ok!"