𝑃 𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

From the moment Sage Cameron was born into the kook life on the north side of the Outer Banks, her name was known.

Growing up, Sage always wondered how people saw her. Was it because of her father's business deals? Her brother's unwise decisions throughout his teenage years? Possibly the fact that she was twin to the one and only kook princess, Sarah Cameron?
She would never know.

Sage had always had a large number of people in her life. First, there was her mother. The one who gave her life. She loved her mother more than anything, and her mother loved her children very dearly. But obviously her mother did not love them enough, at least that's what her older brother Rafe told her. He said this because their mother left them when they were only children. For years Sage would ask Ward or Rafe where she went and when she would be back. But after years of waiting, the woman never returned to her children and husband.

Next, there was her father, the one and only Ward Cameron. While definitely not being the best father by far, Ward always made sure to provide for his children with anything they could ever want or need. And for that, she loved him. He constantly had people in and out of the house for business deals, meaning he never really got to spend one on one time with his children. Not that it would be spent with Sage, Rafe, or their little sister Wheezie anyways. If he had free time, Ward would probably spend it with golden girl, Sarah.

Then, there was her older brother Rafe. No one ever really knew what Rafe was like, everyone on the island had different perspectives of him. Ask a pogue or anyone from the cut, and they would say that he was a spoiled daddy's boy who was handed everything he wanted. Ask his father and Rafe was never 100% good enough. But if you asked his little sister, Sage, that boy was everything. He was a tea party goer on a random rainy Saturday. He was who you went to in the middle of the night in tears because you had a nightmare. Rafe Cameron was all that and more to his little sister Sage.

Of course, there was her little sister Wheezie. Sage and her were never the closest sisters, but they could sure be there for each other and help each other whenever it was needed. Wheezie was a very chill, laidback girl for her age, never too nosy and would make a joke only in the appropriate time.

Lastly, there was her twin sister Sarah. Sage and Sarah were partners in crime since they were young  girls. The pair always had a close bond, but sometimes Sage was slightly jealous of Sarah. Not only was she their father's favorite, but she was also extremely popular among everyone on the island. Sage was too, but Sarah seemed to make friends with everyone leaving Sage to think she was the lesser twin. Despite the slight jealousy she experienced from time to time, Sage did love her sister no matter what.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎