𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

Hey guys!! Welcome to my first ever book, 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑑 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒!!

Just so you guys can learn a little more about me and why I came up with this storyline, I made this part! I decided to come up with a Cameron sister x JJ Maybank line because I think it's one you don't see a lot. I feel like there's many possible endings that could happen, so you'll never know what happens next.

At any point in this story, if you see this sign:
☮︎︎☮︎︎☮︎︎☮︎︎☮︎︎☮︎︎
That will be to make notice of a scene change. This sign:
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
Will be to make notice of the beginning and end of a chapter.

I will probably be making episodes into 2 parts, since I have a lot planned for this book. So if you see the title saying part 1 or 2 it just means I broke the episode into two parts. The chapters will not be super long because i know you don't want to sit there forever listening to a description of everything!

Lastly: updates.
I promise you guys I will be trying to get updates out as soon as possible, but with all new classes during this new semester of school I am not sure how much time I will have. So try to be patient.
Please, Please, Please do not comment things like "update" because it will definitely get very irritating.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
I hope you enjoy Sage's story