Chapter 27

Third person pov:

        Shame......Regret and most importantly HATRED was felt in the room atmosphere

But  hatred was not for her or for anybody except for themselves.
The same ones who beat her , tormented her , the ones that made her feel worthless realized she was just a little kid who was forced in this world to just face the cruelty of it at the age she was supposed to be enjoying it instead of shedding tears everyday cause of ruthless beatings from the people who blamed her over something  that she had no control of nor was it her choice but her mother's choice who knew the consequences and the risk of the situation but still sacrificed her life because of love. The love she had as a mother to give her children even the ones that wasn't born yet not knowing how they would turn out but she put her trust in her love who is her husband to raise them. The same trust that was placed in the doctors to let her child live even if it meant her death. 

The father who felt so much shame, couldn't even bare the pain of looking his daughter in the eyes to see the broken eyes of a crying 5 yr old child who begged him to not send her to boarding school.
The same eyes that sparkled like a beautiful lit candle was now empty, broken and lost of hope.

The brothers was regretful of their actions and wished they didn't blame her.
That they didn't blame the same girl who was watching over the family who gave her so much pain but she still fought to protect them even if it meant giving up her life.

Shock was written all over Lola face
The same sister that was born 2 hours apart from her.
The same sister that she hurt with her bare hands and her words.
Is the same sister that protected her and watched over her all the time making sure she was safe.
Is the same sister who made sure a scratch was not made on her.

While everybody was in their own world.
Lila's mind was flashing of every events growing up feeling the pain but all that pain wasn't from it instead it was from the grief of missing her daughter not being able to save her up until this day. 
She couldn't face herself up until this day because for years she couldn't get one piece of information on her daughter made her feel like a terrible mother. But she always reminded herself everything takes time especially this.