Chapter 19

Lila's pov: 

             Chattering was heard everywhere, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents was talking and catching up on things.

I was eating peacefully until a pacific conversation caught my interest it was between my aunts and grandmother.

" Have you heard Daylight is coming out with a new collection and guess what it's a summer one"

"Yea, I have heard and I can't wait"

" I really want to get somethings from the new collection because I wasn't able to get anything from last year winter collection"

" I agree but also have you guys seen some of the clothes that is coming in the summer collection"

" Yes, Aria released some designs of the new outfits and it's so stunning"

" Especially the Rose is coming out with a summer collection too"

" Yes in the summer collection it have this beautiful baby blue necklace with a gold crown and diamonds on it, I really want it"

" Omg that one is beautiful but I love the amethyst one with the with the moon"

" I have to agree"

Wow my aunts and grandma is obsessed my company ok ok I mean like I have heard people talk about it but this is different it's like their proud something I never experienced in my life- 

" Lila, do you know Rose right?"

" Yea"

" What do like the most in the summer collection the baby blue necklace with a gold crown with diamonds in it or the amethyst one with a moon?" 

" I like the amethyst one more but my favourite is the rose ring with the diamond and stars" it might be my favourite but I name my whole company after 'her' and that ring too. 

"That's a nice one too"

"Mhm"

After dinner

"What should we do?" Marissa said with a her hand rubbing her chin deep in thoughts, "How about a movie" Grandma suggest, my aunts and I shouted yes, which earned everybody's attention, " Why did you all just shout 'YES!'?" Grandpa asked, "NOTHING!" my grandma, aunts and I said at the same which ended up as us glaring at each other and some amused faces,  "STOP! copying me!" we said again in unsion, "Uhh I swear you always copying me" we said again, " Look! stop copying me and lets go!" we said again in unsion, we glared at each other and started walking but guess what in the same sync going all the way to my room- wait why my room?????

" Okay what should we do?" Marla said, " I don't know" Rona said sitting down in my chair, I rolled my eyes and decided why not give them a surprise since I just know I could trust them.

I walked to my desk and pulled out a colourful box not caring that all their eyes are on me

" What's in the box?" Noami asked

"Watch" I said as I sat down in the middle of the bed, " I am going to show you something important but you can not tell anybody about it promise?" I said, "Promise" I smiled and said "Don't judge too", " Lila baby we will never judge you no matter what" Grandma said which caused all the aunts to shake their heads, sighing I open the box which is full of photos and photo albums with me and 'her' .

" Who is this cutie" Rona said picking up a picture with 6 year old Rose with cotton candy ice cream with a big smile, " That's Rose, your niece" I said, gasped was heard everywhere then squeals, I looked at them and saw them smiling big but also shocked faces, " Lila if that child yours why doesn't she look like you?" Grandma questioned so I decided to tell her some of the truth, " It was after I escaped, I went out to get some things from the store but when I was driving back I saw a little girl in an alley way beaten up, as soon as I saw her I rushed out of the car and went by and asked her why she is here this late in the night and she said she left home cause her 'mom' was continuously beating her and calling her names like: bitch, slut, useless etc at home so I felt bad for her especially since it was midnight and I couldn't leave a child in an alley way so I took her home and cleaned her up and found out she has no living relatives so I raised her until  she was taken away from me 2 years ago" I said looking down with tears ready to fall, I never cry I only cry for Rose, I didn't realize a tear dropped I quickly wiped it and looked up to see all of them in tear stained cheeks, " Lila your a wonderful woman just like your mother and independent on your own" Rona said which the rest nodded in agreement.

" Can you tell us somethings about you before you came here and Rose before she was taken away?" Grandma asked, I nodded my head started talking.

The rest of the evenings was spent with us talking, bonding and watching movies and shows.