Chapter 20

Lila's pov:

 Flashback

 Silence not even single sound from anywhere as I sat looking out my window, looking up at the sky, seeing the stars shine brightly, it was a perfect but it made me question myself 'Was I not a perfect daughter for my family?', questions rang thru my head as I stare at the perfect star in the dark blue sky , their all perfect, all the stars are perfect, my family is perfect without me, my dad is perfect, my step-mom is perfect, my brothers are perfect, my twin is perfect, my step-sister is perfect, Why?

They was all born perfect, loved by all unlike me who was hated and disgusted by all, Why?

What did ever do wrong to deserve to be hated , beatin and sent away, Why?

I looked down, sighing, I got up and grab my phone and earplugs, and sat back down and put on my favourite song as I stare out of my window .

'Why?' 

'Why?'

'Why?'

We ask ourselves that everyday of our life, no matter how hard we ask we die asking 'why' but will never get an answer no matter how hard we try. We get our answers to 'what', 'how', 'which' except 'why' .

'Why?', 'I don't know' . 

I was brought out by thoughts by hearing the jingling the keys meaning 'he' is here ,without making sound, I got up fast  and hid my phone and earplugs under the a loose wood by the corner closet and went on my bed and hid under the covers pretending to be asleep, hoping when 'he' come in 'he' would leave after realizing I am asleep but oh boy I was so wrong, 'he' entered, turned on the lights and locked the door, his heavy footsteps made his way to my bed in the right corner of the room. The closer 'he' got the more scared I got, I swear my heart is about to jump out my chest. Just then the footsteps stop, right then and there 'he' was standing infront of my bed. I could see his shadow reflecting right on my tine blanket. 'He' walked to the left side of my bed, where my face was under the blanket. Then, I heard a chuckle, the one 'he' always have when he is drunk. Fuck Fuck Fuck. Screw my life now, I am so dead 'he' is gonna- , I was interrupted from my thoughts when he said, " Little Lila, I know you are awake, don't hide from me". My breath got caught in my throat when he started talking. I saw his hand raise and grabbed my covers and threw it to the other side of the room, then grabbed my hair, a tiny scream escaped my mouth, then he threw me to the other side of the room, without any seconds spared my hands raised clutching my already bruised right ribs which wasn't able to fully heal. SMASH! 'he' broke his beer bottle and came towards me with a piece in his hand, he grabbed my shirt and tore it apart and started writing slut, useless, bitch, etc on me as I screamed for him to stop which he just smirked to hearing my crys, screams and begging to stop.

Flashback over

I sat up fast, breathing heavily looking around everywhere realizing I am not there again, sighing I got up and walked towards my balcony, I leaned against it looking at the sky, the forest in the back of the house, everywhere I possibly could to get my mind off 'him' , sighing I closed my eyes and leaned against the railing being invited to my thoughts.

I was broke out off my thoughts as I felt eyes watching me from my right side of my head, I opened my eyes and saw a guy in all black in a tree starring right at me smirking as he held a shotgun, with the aim on my head. My couch in the balcony is behind me, I acted like I didn't see the guy and sat down on my couch and turn on my right side as my left hand clutched a cushion on top of me as my right hand went thru the cushions and felt my gun, my hand grabbed it and put it on silence, I guess those years of learning how to put a gun silence without looking at it worked, I saw from the corner of my guy his hand is on the trigger ready to pull in 5, 4, 3, I pulled out my gun and shot him between  his eyes before he could react. I heard ruffling then gun shots. " Shit" I said under my breath, I got up fast and looked my balcony and rushed to my closet ignoring my grandma and aunts stares and  started to changing my clothes and equipt my weapons on me. These people picked a wrong day to fight.

Author's Note:

Hey, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I believe you saw my important announcement but if you didn't hear then I am going to tell you. I will put my books on hold and stop writing on the 20th November because I have a very big exam that I have to write in March 2022, when my exam is finish I will start back updating. When it is Christmas and New Years I will release a few chapters for you guys, until then...... Goodbye :)

Hi so I believe all of had heard that I am getting trouble to write a new chapter but I am only being able to edit my chapters so I will have to delete the book and write it over but don't worry all the chapters will be the same and I am truly sorry for this and for robbing you guys off days when I am supposed to be updating till the 20th so I will take off the day I will stop writing and put the book on hold another day again I am very sorry