Chapter 11

It's time I do a chapter of how the family think of Lila.

Danvillio Rocco/ Dan/ Father

When I got that call, I was having a mix of emotions in me, excited, guilt, sadness is the most I could express when I got that call. I felt horrible for sending her away but when I saw how she escaped the police and had very expensive bikes for such a young age I was surprised the most by her hair, her eyes she wore lilac contacts to cover her heterochromia with one green emerald eye with a ocean blue eye, the family admired her wonderful heterochromia it was the most beautiful thing in the world with a bright light in her eyes that vanished 10 years ago. I really hope she will forgive me but a part of me is reminding me that she killed my WIFE but I can't let my thoughts control me because I promised my WIFE that I would protect her forever and I broke that promise I broke that promise 15 YEARS AGO.

Carla Villio Rocco/ Cala/ Step - Mother

When I met Dan I fell inlove with him and his money, it was what I wanted for me and my daughter Brittney. When he told me about how Lila is I hated her because she hurted Dan and I hated her because she will also get attention because being the most hated in the family makes your family put more attention on you but that Lola seems like I could manipulate her in seconds to get what I want so I did what I did, manipulate her and everybody except jackson he is the most hardest one to get pasted his mask to manipulate. After some months living with the family I realize Lila was getting more attention so I made her father send her away and he agreed reluctantly but when we found out Lila escaped I was happy because maybe Dan mafia enemies might kill her but they didn't. When she returned I was livid of how she talked to Lola and Brittney like that and nobody did nothing.

Antonio Rocco/ Tonio/ Brother

When I heard we was getting back Lila after 10 YEARS I was waiting for this moment and it came thru, I was spinning in happiness to see Lila but how she treated us and everybody hurt me that she was never the same innocent bubbly little girl I knew 10 YEARS AGO.

Mark Rocco/ Brother

LILA when I heard she was coming back home I was the most happiest person to ever live I thought because I was getting her back after 10 YEARS hoping she will be the same innocent little girl I knew but I was wrong so wrong that I thought this was a dream but I was wrong.

Ricky Rocco/ RR/ Rick/Brother

When I heard my flower was coming back home after 10 YEARS I thought when she came she would run in my arms and say " RR I miss you" but that never happen she looked at everyone with no emotion, spoke with no emotion and only insulted dad which he deserved ever bit of it.

Jackson/ Jack/ JJ/ Brother

When those three words " They found Lila" made my heart stop for a second, They found her THEY FUCKING FOUND HER AFTER 10 YEARS OF HELL MY FIRE IS BACK. When she came thru that door she was beautiful but she ahs changed but I have to push her away, I can't let her in because I will only lose her again and be hurt. 

Gray Rocco/ Brother

I was so happy I was literally about to fall of the couch of how much joy was jumping in me. After 10 YEARS SHE IS BACK, His SUN was back.

Liam Rocco/ Brother

I was shocked they found her but excited that she was coming home after 10 YEARS  she is back but not the same innocent princesa I knew.

Noah Rocco/ Brother

When Lila was born I was excited I was finally getting a sister but what my father, brother and sister did to Lola made me hate them as much as I could. When she left everybody forgot about me and never really cared but when Lila returned she pulled me out of the shadows and show me this world that I never knew existed she was the one, my sister after all these years my art and talent is recognize by her and when she pointed me out she said ever word towards my father with disgust that they forgot about me it was like she has been thru it.

Lola Annika Rocco/ Ann/ Sister

Lila, I hated her because she killed my mother I never had for 15 years, Carla was here but was never was my mom if Lila hadn't been born I would have my mother but she took her away and Lila is just a weak, pathetic little brat like she always is and I can't believe dad took her in. I can't believe he let his wife murder in the house. Now since Lila is back she is getting attention like always and is seen as a angel in everybody's eyes, I need to show them she is a devil, a murder, a beast. 

Brittney Villio Rocco/ Brit/ Step - Sister

When that pathetic useless Lila came back she is stealing attention to herself and her friends, I am not getting attention like always, I need to team up with someone to make everybody believe Lila is a monster and they will look at her with disgust.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will love to thank you guys for 511 reads I appreciate so much and I hope you guys are doing well and updates might be a little hours late because I have school to do to so I will try my best to update, until then goodbye and hope you ENJOYYY THIS CHAPTER :)