Chapter 18

Flashback

BANG! BANG! BANG! 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"One is down the hall stay low and sneak up behind" Jayden said in my ear piece, "Okay",

I carefully sneaked up the guy then held onto my dagger then put my under is head fast enough before he could react I cut it, he fell to the flour and tried to scream but couldn't, I smirked as I saw the guy body fell limp. I got up and continued walking until saw 'her' there fighting them off and killing them just like I raised 'her', I was proud 'she' was doing it after missions 'she' always did it and I saw with my bare eyes and 'she' never gave mercy like me, 'her' eyes was blue ocean eyes with a hint of brown from it, 'she' had long silk smooth black hair that shines beautifully in the light- BANG! BANG! 

Two bodies fell to the floor with a bullet between their eyes and I looked at my baby with proud eyes, she spot me and ran to me and said, "Lilyyy, you shouldn't stand there just so anybody could sneak up behind you and hurt you or even worse kill you", " Baby, I am not going anywhere and I will not get hurt" I said softly as I move some of her hair behind her ear, " You said that last time and you got hurt mommm" she whines, I chuckle at her antics she got from me, " Fine fine I will not stand here just so I will just follow you around how about that" I said, she shakes here head " NO! last time you did that you almost died and that's not happening again!" she said-

" LILA! YOU AND ROSE MUST COME OUT NOW OR YOU GUYS WILL DIE!" Jayden shouted in the ear piece. Upon, hearing that I grabbed Rose and ran, I couldn't let her die! I couldn't lose my daughter!

2 turns we had left till me made it out just as I was taking the 2nd turn I was shot in the leg and then knocked unconscious

That day I lost her I lost my princess they took here away from me

They took her away from all of us

2 years ago that happened they kidnapped her and we never got a lead no matter how much we tried we never found her. It was my fault she was gone!

2 Years

2 Birthdays

2 Summer Vacation

2 Christmas

Everything is my fault!

Flashback over

Lola's pov:

I can't believe dad actually believe this witch after all of our planning this bitch found a way out of it and blamed it on US!

Right now my family told be to call Lila down for dinner so here I am standing in front of her door, I was about to knock when I heard here talk so I decided to listen in, "Rose, why did you have to go, why every night now you wouldn't come and tell me Lily go and sleep or eat your food", " Uh why did you have to leave it's my fault your not here today", " It's my fault everybody suffer and get hurt", "I want you back my sunshine why did you have to go it could've been me, why did you have to feel the pain of my mistakes, why?", " Why did a 13 year old had to pay for my mistakes", " I should be the one to pay for them not you not anyone", " Now I am scared, scared that I might break the family apart", "I don't want to hurt my brothers and my half, my twin, my sister, Lola, I don't want to hurt her, she may be mean to me but I know its not the real  Lola I once knew, something I hurting her, she just wanted a mom love, I know how she felt because I craved a father's love too, I acted out and hurt people because my emotions was taking over but I am glad I found 'them' they made me realize that I never needed a father's love nor a family love because I already had one", " I hope one day Lola will realize something and find her someone and figure out who she is", " No matter how mean she is and never knew I saved her life multiple times without her knowing, she deserves a true person". 

I didn't even realize a tear escaped from my eye, I quickly wiped it, I felt sorry for what I did but what does she mean she saved my life multiple times. I quickly shacked off the thought and remembered she is the reason my mom isn't here today.

I knocked on her door and heard a come in, I opened her door and she looked up and realized it was me and I swore I saw her eyes soften a bit, No No No Lola she killed your mother it's her fault.

" My family said for you to come down and eat dinner" I said emphasizing the word 'my', she nodded and looked away and starred out her balcony with her hands hugging her legs as she was sat on the floor. It was like she was preparing to face a battle, I walked out her room and closed her door and sighed and walked away wondering what she meant

She saved my life multiple times?