Chapter 6

Recap: We put our stuff in the trunk of the Suv and got in and headed of to the airport. Once we arrived we ascended a private jet and left to America.

Present Time

Lila pov:

As the plane left of my friends and took out our laptop and starting doing our legal and illegal work which my bio's just did the same.

After 11 hours of working, the plane landed, we all escorted our way out of the plane to the 4 Suv's parked for us and headed of to the house.

After some minutes of driving we arrived to a house my bad a fricking mansions which is hella big.

We got out of the Suv's , my bio's try to find an emotion on our faces but we hid it unlike Sebastian who was jumping up and down in awe at the house

Third person pov:

Before the family entered the house Dan told the kids to hid behind them which they did gratefully. As they entered the house," We're home" Dan shouted, multiple footsteps was heard then 10 people was in the room looking around for Lila. " Well kids you could come out now" Dan said, the children was pissed they were taking order, Lila came out with her friend behind her, they all kept on there cold face with no emotions in there eyes. Everyone gasp, " Dad why are there 13 kids? and not 1" Ricky asked not taking his eyes of the kids, " The only way for Lila  to come with us, is to adopt her friends" Dan said looking at Lila , " Brothers and Sisters not friends" Lila said in a cold voice. The brothers had hurt in there eyes and Lola was slightly hurt but mostly jealous. " Introduce your self from oldest to youngest" Dan said " Pricesa, I am your father "Dan looking at Lila " I am your step mother Carla" Carla said looking Lila up and down in disgust, " Antonio as you know" Antonio said, " I am Mark as you know" Mark said " I am Ricky" Rick/Ricky said  "Jackson, don't talk me" Jackson said in a harsh tone expecting them to feel scared but they only looked at him in a bored face which just shocked everyone, " I am Gray" Gray said with a small smile, " I am Liam" Liam said with a big smile, Noah was going to say his name but was able to because Lola interrupted him " I am Lola your twin sadly" Lola said in a high pitch voice which the kids just covered their eyes  which Lola just scoff,  " I am Brittney your step sister but I don't think of you as a sister just as a piece of trash in my home" Brittney said in the same tone a Lola., " I am Noami your sister - in - law" Noami said in a welcoming tone which the kids started to read her which they find it looks like she doesn't really like Lola and Brittney the kids looked at each other to see if they got the same thing which they just nodded there heads, everybody looked at them confuse, " I am Marissa, Mark's girlfriend" Marissa said in the same tone as Noami the kids did the same thing they did to Noami to her. Dan was going to tell the kids introduce themselves but was cut off my Caleb " I know, we will introduce ourselves you don't need to tell us" Caleb said in a cold tone towards Dan who was pissed he was cut off which the kids just smirked. "Caleb, Caily's boyfriend" Caleb said, " Ryker, Isabella boyfriend " Ryker said, " Sebastian" Sebastian said, "Mikey" Mikey said, "Jayden" Jayden said, "Roy" Roy said, "Luke" Luke said, " Isabella, Ryker's girlfriend" Bella said glaring at Brittney and Lola who was eyeing Ryker, "Caily, Caleb's girlfriend" Caily said glaring straight at Brittney and Lola, "Lia" Lia said, " Sara" Sara said, " Summer" Summer said, Everybody eyes was on Lila waiting for her to respond after a while they gave up thinking she will speak but Lila said as they gave up " Lila, and don't call me your family because you ain't mine and Brittney I didn't ask to come here, I had no other decision and Lola you said sadly your my twin which I don't give a fuck about and the dear step mother I have so much to say about you but I will not waste my precious voice on you" Lila said said in a cold tone that could make a man piss his pants " Oh and you" Lila said pointing at Noah which his family now realize he was there, "I believe dear sperm donor forgot he had a son named Noah" Lila said glaring holes in the side of Dan's head which he tryed to avoid, " You wanna know something Dan, guess what you forgot you had a daughter named Lila just like you had a son named Noah" Lila said looking at Dan in disgust which the gang followed the same thing as Lila did, " Well, I believe that's all I have to say to you "father " after all I don't waste my voice and time on  selfish people like you" Lila said still looking at Dan, " So, Noah can you show us our rooms please" Lila said to Noah who nodded. Before Lila made her way upstairs with one foot on a step she turned around and said to Lila and Brittney, " You two walking STD's stay away from us because clearly my brothers don't want to get infected with your Std's okay?", then turned around without waiting for a response", her bio's snickered while Lila, Brittney and Carla were red and had steam coming out of their eyes.

Lila pov:

It felt great saying all that to them after all they deserved each and every bit of it, I didn't realize I was to lost in my thoughts that we reached our room " Alright that room is Sebastian's" he said  pointing to the rooms after he showed everybody there rooms it was only mine to be shown "And last but least Lila's room" Noah said opening the door to my room

As I entered I feel in love with the room and its colors.

" Um do you like it?" Noah asked 

" Yea" I responded  quietly

" Okay, I will go now  and thank you for that downstairs, goodnight" Noah said about to exit my room

" Np, they deserved it and goodnight" I said looking at him he just nodded and left.

After some minutes of looking around, the gang came in my room and said goodnight and they headed of to bed while I went and took a shower and changed in some pj's and went to sleep.

Lila's pjs