chapter 11

Mel tell me everything that happened today I can sense that you are very stressed. my mom says so I had a last minute meeting in new York and just left didn't even tell Blake I was leaving I told Asher to tell her she left after he told her she didn't answer my calls or text after the meeting was over I came home but went to Blake house first found her riding her pillow since we haven't went over her rules I didn't punish her I ran her bath and we cuddled for a while then went shopping for some things for here for her you already know about the rest I say whip the tears from my eyes.

Mel sweetie in the morning me and you are going over her rules with her do you understand yes ma'am I say back good now let me call your father I go back inside mom it's getting late I think it's time for y'all to get going I hear Asher say alright fine Asher mom say he Walk his parents out.

Fuck me Skylar says throwing her head back you alright I ask sitting next to her not at all his mother kept saying shit about my body Skylar says then she turns to look at me have you been crying she ask yea today hasn't been great but it was okay I tell Skylar about everything and what me and my mom are going to do in the morning.

You know I had rules for Blake Skylar says really yea she started to act out when I would come over and take care of her when she slipped into her headspace.

What are you two talking about Asher say sitting next to Skylar. Mel I have to go your father decided to be a little bitch tonight so I have to go put him in his place I will be back in the morning love you love you too.

Mel we have someone that wants to try BDSM Asher says and Skylar is hiding her face.

Well first off I would take her to watch a scene maybe go to my mom classes your mom has classes Skylar ask yea she has classes for sub and Dom.

But what made you want to try BDSM I ask her so the other day I saw Blake go into a room to put pet gear away after she left the room she didn't close the door all the way so I may have had a look around Skylar says.

She also likes it rough and to be tied up Asher says that's how it all starts I say.

Anyways I am going to bed goodnight love y'all I say walking upstairs I walk into my bedroom to see Blake spread out like a starfish with the blankets throw off of her i cover her back up get ready for bed night blakey bear  i say pulling her closer.

the next morning 

Blake woke up right when my mom showed up i pick Blake up then go to answer the door Blake put her hand in my shirt hey come in i say moving out the way for her to come in we sit in the living room hey can i go take a shower Blake ask yea go head i say letting her get up.

Blake POV; i am in the shower I need to shave but Mel said that I can't shave down there she rather me get waxed I finish my shower and change into one of Mel hoodies and some shorts I brush my hair I see Mel walk in the bathroom she puts her arms around my waist hey I need to shave down there soon I tell Mel okay I will make both of us an appointment for tomorrow she says now come on breakfast is ready also we are going over you rules and punishments today Mel says.

Carry me please I say to Mel alright she picks me up I put my face in her neck we go downstairs and eat breakfast now we are going over my rules.

Rules

1. Always call me mommy or mama in headspace.

2.no saying bad words

3. Do not touch your princess parts

4. Always tell me when you are uncomfortable or when something is wrong.

5.eat Three meals everyday.

6. No self harm also no alcohol or drugs.

7.no lying

8.Bedtime is at 9:30 on the weekends 10:30.

9. Nap time is at 1:00.

10. no roll eyes 

Punishments

1. Spanking

2. Edging

3. Conner

4. Early bedtime

5. No suckies 

Rewards

1. New stuffy

2. Play time with mommy 

3. Stay up past your bedtime

4. Go to the park

Any questions about anything Mel ask me no alright well these rules start today and we will add to them as we go Mel say I roll my eyes this is so stupid I say to myself.

Mel POV; i see Blake roll her eyes oh today will be fun i say to myself already adding a new rule i see  Asher coming inside the house with Skylar mama Blake says crawl in my lap hey baby down Blake says point to her play pen i put her in her play pen then i remember she didn't put a diaper on can you watch her for a second i ask my mom yea she says. 

i hear Asher and Skylar fight they have been each other throat for a couple of days now i get Blake diaper bag and go back downstairs lets go for a walk before i get dragged into whatever they are fighting about i say picking up  Blake to change her my mom gets her stroller  and some other thing we need for Blake alright lets go half way though the walk Blake was asleep me and my mom were talking i got a text from Ash saying him and Skylar broke up we walk back home i put Blake in her crib my mom went home i knock on Asher door hey i say sit next to him on his bed 

she was seeing other guys Asher says i was about to say something but i hear Blake over the baby monitor go get her come back in here asher says. hi my sweet baby i say picking her and change her diaper i walk to asher room i put Blake on the bed she crawls to asher no cry dada Blake says.