chapter 8

Asher POV; mel left Blake with me and skyler because she had to go to work today I hear skyler coming downstairs with Blake why all the tears I aks as skyler sits next to me with Blake.

She didn't want me to change her diaper skyler tells me Blake lays her head on skyler shoulder I whip her nose and eyes hold her while I go make her a bottle skyler says as she hands Blake to me.

Blake just put her head on my shoulder and trace my tattoos you okay I aks her yea just miss mama she says she should be home in a little bit.

Skyler gives me Blake bottle I feed her yall are too cute skyler say.

She is a submissive for sure no dominance in her I tell skyler. Why do you say that skyler says because she submit to mel,mel mom,and me.

Now that you say that I totally agree with you skyler says.

I am home we hear mel say I get up and walk out the living room mama Blake says making grab hands towards mel I give mel Blake.

Mel POV; hi babygirl I say take  her from Blake puts one hand on my breast and her other hand is playing with my hair. me miss you Blake says I missed you too.

How was she I aks Asher she was good she didn't like when skyler had to change her diaper.

Looks like she has some friends Asher say point to my breast Blake was now playing with my breast.

We both laugh alright let's go cuddle I put Blake on my bed she whines when I walk away to change.

I walked out my closet after getting changed to see Blake throw all the pillows off the bed.

Blake Madelyn Phoenix what in the world are you doing she looks at me and throws herself on the bed and cries.

What has gotten into you I aks her I leave her in my room on the bed and walk downstairs how long did she sleep for her nap I aks Asher and skyler only like 30 minutes why skyler says.

Because that would explain why I have a very grumpy Blake upstairs.

I go back upstairs to see Blake asleep on my side of the bed she just was tired and missed me I pick up the pillows she threw on the floor I lay beside her and pull her closer to me.

A couple of hours later

Blake is sit in the corner right now she decided to hit me because I didn't give her candy.

Mama me sorry please out Blake says while crying.

I sit next to her and put her in my lap can you tell me why I put you in the corner I aks Blake.

Me hit mama when she say no to candy she says.

Good girl alright let's go eat some dinner.

Mama Blake says what is it chicken nugget I say putting a plate of food in front of Blake you feed me Blake says yea sure I say pulling her highchair closer to me I feed Blake Asher and skyler joined us and eat.

Blake came out of headspace she changed into some shorts and my hoodie there was a knock at the door. Blake we know you are in their we hear a woman voice.

How the hell do they know where I am Blake says. Blake gets up and answer the door what are you doing here mother Blake says.

Why aren't you at home Blake mother says why do you care Blake says and her mother slaps her you do not talk to me like that.

What the actual hell is wrong with you I say walk up to Blake and her mother.

Who are you Blake mother aks me none of your God damn business Olivia leave my daughter alone a man says getting out of a car.

You mean are daughter Blake mother says. no I mean my daughter you never cared about her I think we should get a divorce and i want all your shit out of my God damn house in two days the man says.

The woman just take off in the car leaving Blake dad.

Blake ran and hugged her dad I am sorry Blake I should have left her a long time ago he says he was crying.

Blake and her dad stayed downstairs and talked while I was upstairs in my room just reading until my door opens it Blake dad holding a crying Blake.

Sorry for not knocking he says it's fine so I guess you know about her being a little I aks him yea she told me 2 years ago he says.

I am going to head out he say you can stay in the guest bedroom.

Thank you he says no problem I get up with Blake in my arms showing him where the guest room is.

I change Blake into a diaper and some pj I am now nurse her she has her pretty green eyes open.

I hear someone knock on my door I cover Blake up come in it's my mom Asher called me and told me everything just wanted to make sure you where okay.

Yea everything is fine I tell her as I uncover Blake.

Mom I had to put her in the corner today I tell my mom as she sits beside me on the bed.

Okay and how did it make you feel she aks me.

I felt bad when she cried I just wanted to pick her up and hold her.

You need to set more rules because she will start to act like a bratt so please make more rules my mom says.

Okay I will I love you love you too my mom says close my door.

I look down at Blake she is asleep I lay her down beside me.

And run myself a bath and just relax for the rest of the night.