chapter 3

Mel POV; I pick up a new blanket for Blake and now I am waiting in the pick up line to pick up Blake.

I see a lot of kids start to walk out the school Blake see me and gets in the car hi babygirl how was school today.

Good better then yesterday Blake says that's good.

I got you something I say grabbing the bag from the back I hand it to her.

Open it I tell her you got me a new blanket she says thank you.

No problem babygirl I noticed Blake was shaken and bite her lip you alright I ask her.

Yea just a little nerves Blake says hey I will be with you the whole time I tell her.

We get to the doctor's office alright you ready I ask her yea.

We get her checked in they call her back we are waiting for the doctor.

Knock knock we her someone say it's the doctor.

Hi Blake how are we today.

Good Blake says

So how is the new dos going dr.  Sally says.

It's going good the migraine are still bad but I don't get them a lot like I used to Blake says.

That's good so I just have some questions for you also see you have brought a friend with you dr. Sally says

Alright so are you sexual activity

Blake looks at me I shake my head yes she tells the doctor yes

Are you using protection.

No Blake says

Are you on birth control.

No Blake says

Do you think you want birth control to help you not get pregnant.

I am gay Blake says

Dr. Sally oh okay that makes more sense now.

Is your period normal.

Yes Blake says I can tell her ADHD is kicking in.

Alright do you have any questions for me.

No question Blake says alright let me go get your scripts and then you can go home dr. Sally leaves the room I get up from the chair I was sit in.

You okay I ask her yea just want to go home and cuddle with all my blankets do you want to come stay at my house or go home I ask her

Your house Blake says here yall go the doctor says give me Blake scripts thank you I tell the doctor

No problem yall have a great day.

We get in the car hey you did good in there I could see the tears in her eyes come here she was straddle me and had her face in my neck.

Your okay it's over I say as I rub her back she kept pulling at my shirt she slip into her headspace I call Asher to come meet us here and bring Skyler so she can drive my car back home.

They are here I roll down my window.

What happened Skyler says in a nice and calm way well I think she got a little overwhelmed I guess but she won't let me put her down so I need you to drive us home.

Alright Skyler says getting out Asher car I get in the back Skyler started to drive.

Blake was getting fussy she kept pulling at my shirt she wanted to nurse I do have milk I just wanted to talk to her before I try to breastfeed her.