|10|

Tessa's P.O.V.

To say that things were the same after that night would be a lie. Dinner was pleasant, Harry let me order whatever I craved and all of us spent the night around town afterwards. It was really fun.

I begun to notice that Harry was changing a bit; he was becoming nicer and less pushy. He didn't lock the bedroom door as I slept, he didn't force me to eat when I didn't feel like it, and he was over all acting somewhat pleasant.

I had gotten used to living in that house, so much that I knew most of the house by heart. My mind, everyday, was focused on how I could escape.

My hand lightly swept across the wall as I slowly walked down the hallway and past the kitchen. Ocean blue paint, peeling in some places to show a tint of oak wood, was all I could see as I took a different corner then normal. It led me to a hallway that circled at the end and came back. I had never been to this area before. But one thing was on my mind and I couldn't shake it. It was too damn hot at this section of the house.

Sighing, I gathered my dark hair into a ponytail and secured it with an elastic band. The snapping sound echoed and a chill ran up my back.

I took small steps forward, lightly drumming my finger on my thigh as I approached the end of the hall. I was standing in front of a white door. It had a few cracks in it that looked like it was cheaply fixed and the golden doorknob hung loosely from the opening. It was the only door in the hall.

I knew I shouldn't have opened the door, the suspicious environment should've been enough to make me aware of that.

But I was stupid.

My hand reached out and touched the doorknob, gently turning it. The door creaked open and begun to show a room.

I shouldn't have opened that door.

Harry's P.O.V

I think my plan was working. I was gaining her trust.

She was starting to open up to me, we had small talk here and there. I made sure not to let anything slip though.

Some things are better of unsaid.

My mind raced, thinking about the next shipment that was supposed to arrive in a week. Questions raced through my mind.

Could we hold off until then? Where was Louis? He was supposed to be back by now.

I groaned, sitting up on the couch and whipping out my phone. One hand rested on the back of the couch as I held the obnoxiously big phone to my ear and listened to the rings pass by.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Voicemail.

"Shit." I crushed, throwing my phone across the couch and resting my head in my hands.

If he got caught I swear to god I was going to kill him.

My body ached as I decided to stand, picking up my phone and heading to fine someone. Maybe they knew what was happening.

"So I said to her, is that dress from Saturn? Because you look out of this world. And she totally bought it! Looks like my case of blue balls is no more." As I rounded the corner and into the kitchen I came into the view of Niall sitting at the counter and Zayn blabbing away about some hook up.

No surprise there.

"Zayn. Niall. What's going on with Louis? He isn't back yet." I approached them and decided to come right out and ask, I was getting nervous.

Zayn just shrugged his shoulders and opened his mouth, expecting to continue his bragging when Niall spoke up.

"He just texted me saying he needed my help. Something went wrong and one of them is dead. The other is threatening to expose us to the Bosses."

The next thing I knew was that the wall was dented, my hand was bloody and bruised, and I was out the door; I was going to kill that son of a bitch.

______________________________________

Hehe cliffhanger sort of... #sorrynotsorry.

I was really motivated so I decided to update oopsss yw. I won't be updating for some time now, so be sure to keep reminding me or something.

Comment ! You don't know how much I love reading your sweet comments and how helpful criticism is! What are your thoughts about this chapter? What do you think is in the room?

I hope you guys like this book and omg! So close to 5k reads I'm screaming ! ilysm guys :) xx

Read, comment, vote, and follow! xx