|5|

At first Harry didn't recognize me. But as he glanced over me a few times a smirk appeared on his plump lips.

Fuck.

I tried to run. What a stupid mistake.

He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to him, pushing me against the wall. I let out a small cry as he pushed me further and further in the wall.

Suddenly, his lips starting attacking my neck. His teeth nibbled on my skinning, pain searing through my neck before he gently sucked it. My arms furiously tried to push him off but then he hit it.

My fucking sweet spot.

My hands fisted his shirt, a whimper escaping my mouth as he smirked. "Found it."

As much as I hated to admit it, it felt so good. I couldn't help but let out another moan and he applied more pressure and gently started rocking his hips into mine. My mouth hung open, totally forgetting who he was and just focusing on the pleasure.

He let out a throaty moan as his hands grabbed hold of my waist, tightly gripping my hips. He puuled me to him, eyes glaring into mine.

His once emerald green eyes were no more. Instead they were black, filled with lust. They scanned over my face, his expressioning hardening as I tried to break free.

His hands traveled past my hips and up my stomach, deeply exploring my covered chest. Suddenly, my jacket was ripped open, tossed aside along with my tee shirt. I was left exposed in my nude bra.

My arms struggled to break free and cover myself as his eyes roamed over my skin, taking it all in. Then they connected with mine as he leaned down and slightly blew on my chest, creating goosebumps. I shivered.

He smirked and startled nibbling on my chest, hands roaming my stomach. I was frozen, couldn't move, couldn't fight back.

So I thought of Josh.

As his hands traveled down me and to my jeans, tugging on them, I thought of Josh.

His blue eyes. His soft lips. His amazing smile, one dimple always popping.

My jean button was popped open, the fabric pulled down past my thighs, the cool air creating the rise of goosebumps.

Then there was Josh's laugh. The thing I fell in love with the moment I heard it. It filled my ears, and I thought back to the time when he found me in my closet. I was breaking down, everything was getting too much. Stress. School. My family. My life. I was on the verge of death.

Fingers hooked my underwear, unwanted lips attacking my neck as the cotton was pulled down.

And I remembered how Josh held me in his arms. He was on the verge of crying, seeing me like that. He nuzzled my face in his chest, rocked my body back and forth in his, while whispering gentle words to calm my tears.

The sound of a wrapper tearing made me jump slightly.

"Its alright."

Pain. Immense pain.

"Everything's going to be alright. I'm here. I'm here love."

Tears streamed down my face, the pain worsening as he went deeper.

"Please don't leave me. I love you."

And that moment, I knew. I loved Josh and he loved me.

But that memory faded when I blacked out and all I heard was Harry growl.

"You're mine now."

530 reads, 5 votes, and 5 comments tysm guys ! Ily :)

Please continue to vote and comment! I love talking with you guys xx :)

-Ashley xx