|4|

Ever since the note, Josh hasn't left my side. I get it, he was trying to protect me. But frankly? I didn't need it. The gang hadn't come for me yet, who knows if they even will! It was really beginning to frustrate me to no end. But what always crossed my mind was how he knew that Harry kept promises.

"I love you and I'll be here to walk you home." Josh spoke, quickly pecking my lips.

"Okay." I whispered and heading into the coffee shop.

I ran my first gets through my hair, trying to calm myself down. I needed a break from all this suffocating.

"Hey Bell? Mind if I take the day off? I'm not feeling to swell." The manager, Bell, turned to face me.

Maybe it was the dark circles under my eyes. Maybe it was the way my cheeks were flustered in anger. Or maybe it was my eyes that screamed suffocation. Whatever it was, it worked. She simply nodded, a tight frown edged on her face, and turned her back to me.

I met out a huge breath and headed out the door. Josh was going to be so pissed at me. But I didn't let that bother me. I shook all thoughts off him out of my mind and placed my hands into my jacket pocket, placing one foot in front of the other.

I hadn't really a plan on where I was going, I was just walking and taking deep breaths of fresh air. Enjoying the nice day. Clearing my mind from any thoughts. I needed a breather.

I should've never taken the day off. I should've listened to all that Josh was saying. I should've never been so stupid.

Because as I turned the corner I was met with an all too familiar pair of stunning emerald eyes.

//Short I know, I'm sorry. But it gets to the point.//

316 reads, 4 votes, 3 comments

Thank you so much !! Ilysm everyone ! Ilove that people are enjoying the book. Yet it hasn't even really begun yet ! It'll get better in the next few chapter I promise !!

But as always, please read, vote, and comment if you enjoyed the book. It would be very much appreciated xx

-Ashley