Jefferson

Jefferson x reader

title: Mr and Mrs Hatter

warnings: none

Y/N's POV

I Was running through the forest with My daughter Grace, we were playing hide and seek and the two of us were looking for Jefferson. My husband.

''Momma Papa has hidden well his time we can't find him'' Grace said looking up at me, I smiled and kneeled down ''Don't you worry my sweet girl we will find him'' I said and pressed a soft  kiss on her forehead ''now  let's go find him''I Said and got up.

Grace ran ahead and I followed behind ''Papa!'' she called out finding Jefferson behind a tree 'Momma I found Papa'' Grace said hugging Jefferson's waist ''yes my Grace you did'' Jefferson said and looked over at me, I smiled and walked over ''shall we start heading home?'' Jefferson said, Grace and I nodded.

Grace skipped ahead, Jefferson and I walked together hand in hand  ''how are you my love'' he said placing his other hand on my stomach ''I'm very good'' I said and smiled "and our little hatter?" he asked looking at me ''our little hatter is doing great, lots of kicking'' I said and giggled.

As Jefferson and I walked Grace ran over ''Momma Papa! the queen is outside of our house'' she said pulling on our arms ''huh..I wonder what she wants now" Jefferson said and then looked at Grace ''my Grace play in the yard your mother and I will see what the queen wants'' he said.

Grace hesitated and  then ran off, I sighed and took Jeffersons hand and we walked inside ''Regina'' Jefferson as he opened the door to our home ''Ah! Jefferson and..Y/N it's lovely to see you'' Regina said.

I crossed my arms ''why are you in our home'' I asked and watched her movements ''well Y/N I need your husbands help'' she said with a sadistic smile, I look at Jefferson ''you aren't going you are you?' I asked and looked up at him ''no'' he said and looked at Regina ''I have a family and a baby on the way'' he said and walked over ''please leave'' he said and sighed ''if you help me Jefferson you can give your family a new life'' Regina said.

I looked at  my husband and I could see he was thinking about it ''we are happy here Regina now leave'' I said glaring at her Regina sighed ''fine fine, if you do change you mind Jefferson'' she said before leaving.

''Jefferson what ever your thinking stop thinking it'' I said and walked over to him ''She is nothing but trouble'', Jefferson sighed and we both turned to the door and Grace ran in ''what did the queen want Papa'' Grace asked looking at her father ''she needed my help that's all sweetheart'' Jefferson said and looked at me.

Yeah he was going to do it ''But Papa you can't! she's evil!'' Grace said and hugged her father tight ''Grace I want to give you, your mother and the baby a bette life'' he said and held her ''Jefferson, we don't care what life we have we have you and our family that is all we need'' I said stepping in ''Hun...' Jefferson looked at me and sighed ''please Papa don't go!'' grace hugged him tight and he lifted her up ''I'm sorry baby...I have to'' he said and kissed her head ''I promise you both I'll be home soon'' Jefferson said and put grace down ''you'll be home for tea...wont you'' Grace said and looked at her dad ''of course how could I miss it'' he said and smiled.

I walked over and Grace hugged me hiding her face in my side, I looked at Jefferson with pleading eyes ''don't leave us....'' I mouthed, Jefferson sighed and picked up the hat shaped box and walked over to me ''I love you..so much my dear'' he said pressing his forehead against mine ''I love you more..'' I whispered "and I love you most'' he said before pulling away and  he opened the door and left.

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned into months.....and that was when everything changed.......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: should I make a part 2