Carter Baizen

Carter x reader
Title: you know you love me
Warning: light smut(maybe) (Teasing, oral(female receiving)

Y/N's POV
"No Blair I'm not going to your party tonight, I have things to do" i said looking up from my text book "Y/N you work to hard, you need a night to have fun with us" Blair said grabbing the text book from my grasp "Hey!" I reached for it but Blair stepped back "I know why you don't want to come tonight, Because Carter will be there. I'm right aren't I?."

Blair was right I didn't want to go because Carter was going to be there, Carter and I have been friends since we were kids and I've always had a crush on him. But THE Carter Baizen is way out of my league and always will be.

"Okay yes! I don't want to come tonight because Carter is going and he is bringing his so called girlfriend. And you know how he is, just like Chuck playfully flirts and I hate it" I said and looked at Blair, "you know what I'm gonna dress you up, and your gonna make him jealous and regret not going for you" She said and smirked.

Oh boy.....tonight is going to be interesting.

Third Persons POV
Y/N was getting ready for Blair's party, Blair had lent Y/N one of her dresses.

Third Persons POVY/N was getting ready for Blair's party, Blair had lent Y/N one of her dresses

(^^ )

Y/N looked at herself in the Mirror and bit her bottom lip nervously before stepping out to show Blair "holy shit! Y/N you look hot!'' Blair smirked "Carter is going to drool over you" she said "it's a bit yknow...it makes my boobs look back huge'' /N said and looked at her chest "who cares! Now get some heels on and then head over to chuck's place for the party" Blair said and Smiled before leaving the room.

Once Y/N was finished getting ready, the two girls left to pick up their other friend Serena so they could arrive together. Y/N felt the nerves In her stomach hit her hard "so plan tonight make Carter jealous, and Chuck bass is the perfect person to help with that" Blair said with her million dollar smile Serena nods in agreement "exactly, now let's go have fun!" She smiled as the limo stopped out front of Chuck's place.

The three girls got out the car and made their way inside. Y/N looked around before her eyes landed on Carter and his Girl 'okay....she's really pretty' she thought to herself before getting dragged out of her thoughts by Blair and was greeted by the one and only Chuck Bass "well ladies, you look stunning" He said taking a sip from his drink "Now Bass you know what to do right?" Blair said "wait he was already in on this?" Y/N asked and Serena nods "heh yeah" she said with a sweet smile "Now lovely Y/N, shall we dance" Chuck said and held his hand out "Yes, we shall" she smiled and took his hand and let him lead her off.

Carter's POV
I looked around the room to see Y/N walking to the dance floor with Chuck Bass, what was she thinking? I mean can't she see that I'm trying to make her jealous? "Carter pleasure as always" Blair said making her way into my view "Ah yes nice to see you Blair" I replied taking a quick look at her before looking at Y/N and Chuck dance. I don't like the way he's holding her, that should be me!