Tj Hammond

Tj x Reader
Title: My safe place
Warnings: ANGST!! Swearing

Third persons POV
Y/N was sitting on the couch watching a movie, it was midnight and she couldn't fall asleep DING her phone went off

Teej❤️:
Can I come over...please?

Y/N:
Of course.

Teej❤️:
I'll be there soon..

Y/N read his text and she got up knowing something was wrong, she grabbed some blankets from the cupped and and set them on the couch, when her front door open she hurried over "Tj.." she said and instantly hugged him "I fucked up....I did it again" he sobbed In her arms obviously drunk "hey hey...it's okay let's get you some water okay?" She offered and Tj nods.

Y/N lead him into the kitchen and got out a cold bottle of water "Thank you Y/N..." Tj mumbled taking the bottle and drank from it "you wanna tell me what caused it this time, and I swear if Sean did something again I'm gonna-" "No! He didn't...it was dad"He said looking down "He shut me down...again" Tj said wiping his tears away "I wanna do something I'm proud off...but he won't let me because I'm a fucking drug addict" Tj broke down again, Y/N pulled him into a hug "hun.....dont let him get to you okay..? Your doing your best, heck I believe in you! Your my best friend for fuck sake" Y/N said and brushed his hair out of his face "Thank you...so much Y/N..." Tj said and looked at her "come on let's go watch some movies and cuddle"Y/N said making Tj smile a bit "there my favourite smile" she said and kissed his forehead before walking back to the living room with Tj following behind "Little spoon or big?" Y/N asked sitting on the couch "Little.." he mumbled and Y/N laid down and Tj laid ontop of her cuddling up to her "Your my safe place Y/N....my best friend" He said and yawned his words made Y/N smile and pull a blanket over them "get some sleep,I'll be here when you wake up" she whispered and stroked his hair gently "M'night Y/N" Tj mumbled and slowly fell asleep in his best friends hold.

"your my safe place too Tj...you always will be" Y/N said quietly and soon fell asleep right after.