Sebastian Stan

Sebastian x Reader

title: Interviews 

warnings: none

Y/N's POV

working with Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan is always the best. they make it fun, we always have good laughs.

the three of us were in England for our interview for The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, Mackie, Seb and I were in the room waiting for the person who is gonna interview us.

While we waited Seb was showing me some photos and Videos and Mackie was drinking his coffee ''My god look at the monkey!'' I smiled in awe as I watched the video Sebastian was showing me ''it reminds me of Tom'' Anthony said and I laughed "your is mean''  I said and smiled.

''Hi everyone'' Our interviewer said walking into the room ''hi'' the three of us said in unison I then realised it was Josh ''OH shit hey josh'' I Said and and smiled ''its great to see the three of you again'' he said and sat down in the seat in front of us ''it's good to see you too'' Sebastian said.

''So your Tv Show has just been released what was your thoughts when it came out" Josh asked, I chuckled ''My mom called me saying 'YOUR SHOW ITS OUT!' its actually funny because she Isn't watching it for me its more so the lovely gentlemen next to me'' I said and Seb and Anthony laughed "they laugh because its true'' I added ''hey what can I say everyone loves Sam'' Antony said ''and apparently a mentally unstable super solider'' Sebastian said and I gently slapped him ''Bucky isn't unstable he's just.....special'' I said and Seb laughed.

''I wanna know and I'm sure the fans want to know as well, will we be seeing some Bucky and Jamie(your characters name) moments?'' Josh asked, Sebastian and I look at each other ''I guess everyone is gonna have to watch to find out'' I said and smiled ''yep'' Seb agreed and leaned back '' well their must be since as we all saw from Captain America the first avenger, there was some chemistry Between Jamie and Bucky'' Josh added and looked at us  ''Yes that is true, since she is Steves 's sister they were together all the time so yeah there probably feelings there" I said and I could feel Sebastian staring at me as I spoke.

Third Persons POV

the interview soon finished and Y/N, Sebastian and Anthony starting leaving and was greeting their fans and taking some photos before leaving and going back to the hotel.

They headed off to their rooms, now it was only Y/N and  Sebastian ''chemistry on set huh?'' He asked and looked at Y/N ''hey Mackie said that not me'' She said and looked at him ''yeah but he's right" Seb said and held her hand brushing his thumb over her knuckles ''We've kept this a secret when can we tell everyone" Seb asked.

Y/N smiled ''soon I promise'' she said softly and kissed his hand ''god I love you''  Seb smiled and wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist and kissed her gently ''I love you to'' she whispered against his lips.

''I KNEW IT!!!!'' Anthony yelled from his door.