Lance Tucker

Lance x Tomboy reader
Title: Mister Playboy
Warnings: swearing, talk of sex, light smut: Teasing, Fingering and dirty talk(come on its lance for Christ sake)

Y/N's POV
"Y/N GET UP YOUR COMING WITH ME TO THE GYM!" My sister, Hope yelled out "NO IM SLEEPING FUCK OFF!" I yelled back pulling my blankets over my head. I could hear Hope's loud ass steps making their way to my room "you are coming with me you need to start leaving the house more so get up" Hope said pulling the blankets off my body, I sit up and glare at her "fuck fine!" I rolled my eyes and climbed out of my bed "Good I'll see you down stairs" Hope said and left my room.

I did my normal morning routine and got dressed, just some baggy sweatpants and a jumper. I put on my shoes and grabbed my phone and headphones before making my way down stairs "good your ready let's go"Hope said grabbing her car keys "what about-" she cut me off "will get coffee on the way" she said and walked out the front door with me following behind.

The trip to the gym was decent, Hope and I listen to music singing to the words to Bon Jovi livin on a prayer. Once we got to the gym after getting out coffees Hope's mood changed completely "You have got to be fucking kidding me!" She got out the car with a pissed off look "What?" I asked her and got out as well "Tucker is here!" Hope groaned "Tucker as in Lance Tucker? Gross" I mumbled and walked inside the gym with Hope beside me "Ah if it isn't Hope Ann Gregory" Lance said walking up to us "Oh fuck off Lance" Hope said pushing past him, I rolled my eyes and walked off to go sit down "where's the Chick your meant to be training?" I asked and plugged in my headphones "Damn, you got hot didn't you" Lance said looking at me "Blow me Lance" I said flipping him off "Oh? When sweetheart?" He said and licked his lips "LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE LANCE!" Hope yelled out making me smirk and wave lance off.

Third Persons POV
Y/N spent half her time on her phone blasting music and listening to Lance and his Dirty mouth, Hope had left to run a few errands leaving Y/N and Lance alone in the gym, well not really alone but anyway, Y/N got up and walked past lance and up to the office to get a drink, Lance followed her up the steps. Y/N was bending over in front of the fridge looking at the drinks and Lance was leaning against the door frame looking at her ass "I'm Jealous of those sweats" He said with his arms crossed causing Y/N to jump a bit "Jesus Lance!" She stood up straight and turned around to face him "aren't you meant to be training whatever her name is downstairs?" Y/N asked looking at Lance occasionally looking him up and down "she's taking a break" he said walking closer to her "right okay then" Y/N said and looked to the side avoiding eye contact "what did you mean by your jealous of my sweats?" She asked and noticed how close he was  to her 'Shit he's really close its..intimidating but in a hot way?' Y/N thought to herself. "They make your ass look so fucking hot" Lance said with a low tone of voice and placing his hands on Y/N's waist making her heart rate quicken "Lance....your not serious" Y/N mumbled and looked down "Hey" Lance said tiling her head up "I'm serious when it comes to you" he said and kissed her cheek and jaw gently "let me prove it to you....." he whispered.

Lance sat Y/N down on the desk standing between her legs kissing her passionately, he gripped her thighs and ran his hands up her jumper and smirked into the kiss and pulled away "Wow no shirt? It's like you knew" Lance said and unclipped her bra "shut up Tucker" Y/N said and kissed him again before he pulled away again to take off her jumper and bra throwing it behind him "oh fuck..."He said looking at her breasts licking his lips, Y/N blushed and looked away. Lance kissed Y/N's chest and his mouth attached on to her left breast making her moan softly "Lance.." Y/N whined and held the back of his neck making him look up at her and pulling away "shh princess,just enjoy" He said in just a deep sexy voice sending chills up the girl's spine, Lance moved and kissed her stomach  making Y/N whine.

Lance soon reached her waist and tugged her Sweatpants down "damn I made you this wet?" He said and kissed Y/N's right thigh "tell me sweet girl, who made you this wet hm?" he asked using his thumb to gently rub her sensitive nub "S...Shit, you Lance" Y/N moaned softly and looked at him "yeah that's right" lance said and kissed down her thigh and pulled down her panties with his teeth and smirked and threw them behind him with the rest of her clothes "Your fucking beautiful you know that?"Lance said as he kissed right above her clit "Jesus lance! Please stop teasing and Just hurry up!" Y/N whiled and bucked her hips up "heh needy girl" Lance said and kneeled down putting her thighs on his shoulders and licked up through her folds to her clit, Y/N's eyes widen and her hole body jolted up and she reached her hand down to grip the males hair "Shit!" She moaned and bit her lip.

Lance coated his two fingers with saliva and kitten licked her clit and pushed his two fingers into her wet heated mess "F....Fuck! Oh my god!"Y/N arched her back and Lance watched her as he pumped his two fingers into her "look at you, all wet a fucking tight for me" He said and went a bit faster making Y/N moan louder "only you Lance! Only fucking you!", Lance loved the hold he had over her "God I'd love to feel you around my cock" he said and felt her walls tighten around him "Does my girl wanna cum? Does she wanna cum from my fingers?" Lance said in such a taunting voice "Fuck! Yes I wanna cum, lance please make me cum" Y/N begged and felt herself come close to her Release "cum for me sweet girl" Lance said giving her the okay to cum and that was all she needed to let go, Y/N moaned loudly arching her back up as she came on lances fingers.

Y/N came down from her High and watched lance lick his fingers clean and smirk "Beautiful girl"He said and leaned over to placing a soft kiss on her lips and she returned it "Hope is gonna kill you" Y/N said sitting up "Hope isn't going to found out" Lance said kissed her cheek and picked up her phone putting his number in "I wanna take you out for dinner" He said and looked at her "You? Lance Tucker taking little old me out for dinner? Hmmmm I like the sound of that" she said and pecked his lips before getting up to put her clothes back on "this weekend, 6pm" Lance said and watched her get dressed "sounds perfect"She replied and looked up at him "better get back down there Tucker" Y/N said and smiled "Yeah your probably right" Lance said and sighed "I'll talk to you later" he said kissing her head before walking away, Y/N smiled and slapped his ass as he walked away causing him to look back at her as he walked off downstairs.

"Holy fuck" She mumbled and smiled to herself.

————————————————————————————————————————————-
A/N: well this was a long one, hope you enjoyed !