Bucky Barnes

1940s Bucky x reader
Title: Brothers best friend
Warnings: fluffy Bucky

Y/N' POV
It was a Friday night and I was at home reading the paper as I waited for my brother, Steve to come home.

I heard the door open with two voices talking and laughing, I got up and went to greet the two "Hey Y/N" Steve said and smiled before walking inside and off to the kitchen "Hi Stevie" I replied "Hello Peach", Ah James Buchanan Barnes Steve's best friend.

"Hello James" I  said and walked away to the kitchen to see Steve, And James follows "You boys have fun today?" I asked and grabbed a mug to make some coffee "yep! We saw a movie then Buck ditched me for an hour to see a girl" Steve said and James glared "really James?" I looked at him and crossed my arms "okay I'm sorry" He raised his hands and leaned against the wall staring at me.

I have to admit his gorgeous blue eyes are stunning along with the rest of him, but James is my brothers best friend so him and I could never happen.

I was cut out of my thought due to Steve calling my name "hm yeah?" I looked at him "I said I'm gonna go shower and Bucky is gonna keep ya company" he said standing from his seat "Yeah that's fine" I said giving my brother a smile as he walked away down the hall leaving James and I alone. Great.

Third Persons POV
Bucky looked at his best friends sister in awe as he admired her beauty, yes He was a flirt and messed around with other girls but Y/N has always held a special spot with him and he adored her.

"hey peach?  Can I ask you something?" Bucky asked and walked closer to the girl "what is it James?" Y/N looked at him, she felt he cheeks flush as he stepped closer "I've been meaning to ask for a while now" He said ams flashed his charming smile "Spill it out, you know I hate the wait game"  Y/N said and leaned against the counter top "do you want to maybe go on a date tomorrow night?" Bucky asked and looked at the girl In front of him "a date? There are plenty of girls you can ask" she and looked to the side "Y/N I'm not serious about them, I'm serious about you. I love you Y/N Rogers, I love your smile. Your caring nature and how protective you are of Steve"Bucky said and held her hands, Y/N looked up at him "James...." She looked into his steel blue eyes "I love you, Y/N."  Bucky said pulling her close "damn it James.... I love you too".

Bucky pressed his lips against Y/N's gently and smiled as he felt her return the kiss "my god, ABOUT TIME!" Steve said from the door way. Y/N pulled away and looks at her brother "you knew?" She asked "Yep" he replied popping the 'P'.