Y/N VS Nicole Chapter 10

They saw a black hedgehog that looked exactly like you but of course, with a different color fur. Her eyes were purple as well.

Knuckles held you close as the villain was flying towards them.

"Thanks for the kiss Knuckles. To bad you're not my type!"

"Who are you?"

"I am Nicole. Y/N's evil twin!"

"Evil twin!?"

"That's right! She was never the mastermind of any of this. I was!"

Knuckles looked at her surprised.

"What?"

The Sonic team walked towards Nicole and were now standing by each other but Nicole was still floating.

"How can this be!?"

"I've been planning to do this the moment I arrived on this planet! But now, I will destroy you both anyway!"

"What is this about!?" Knuckles asked.

"You really want to know huh? Fine. I'll explain how it happened."

*Flashback* Nicole's POV

"I've been searching for a source of power to help me create my own army. After awhile, I finally found it! But I couldn't get ahold of it because of those with light abilities are able to get ahold of it."

"That's when I saw Y/N. I sensed a very strong energy in her. So I went inside her body, took control and gain her abilities."

"Once I got what I wanted, you appeared to stop me. I couldn't let that happen. So after I absorbed its power, I forced her to do as I say or she will regret it."

"I had her sent to where you and your friends were to get you close enough to become friends. Everything was going great until I felt Y/N's feelings affecting my strength."

"Even though I was controlling her, I couldn't let you stop my plans! So I had to act fast."

"I knew you would follow me in the woods so I wanted to break the connection of you two by making you see your crush as an enemy!"

"So we simply swapped places and I shapeshift into looking exactly like her while she was in disguise."

"After you left, I decided to take matters into my own hands! By using your crush!"

Flashback ended

"And now, you must suffer for it!"

"I don't know why you weren't effected by my powers but since you can't be in my army, I will destroy you instead! Along with her!"

Her body was now surrounded by a purple tornado as Knuckles and Y/N watched her.

She grew large devil wings which were purple. Her eyes were glowing evil purple and she grew sharper teeth as she smirked.

Knuckles and Y/N looked at her as she looked at her army.

"Sonic, Tails, Amy and Sticks! Finish your friend off! Everyone else, build my Kingdom!"

She flew towards Y/N and scooped you in her arms, flying away.

"Y/N! Gah!" Knuckles got electrocuted as he looked at Tails whose hands were glowing yellow.

His friends were walking towards him slowly.

"Oh no."

With Y/N and Nicole, she placed you down and was now standing a few feet from you in her new form.

"You'll never defeat me! This will be the end of you!"

"You will pay for using me as a puppet!"

They began to attack each other.

"Moonshine!"

"Solar blast!"

They began to fight each other to defend the world. But soon Nicole was able to knock you down as you crashed onto the ground.

Nicole walked towards you with a smirk.

"Face it. You're not in the same level of power as I am!" Nicole said as she opened her demon wings.

"Not only that, but you brought doom to this pathic planet. All because of your crush on that idiot Echidna."

You lowered her head and gripped on the ground. Y/N growled loudly and looked at her.

"No! He is not an idiot!" You stood up and walked towards Nicole.

"He is just a confused, normal guy. Learning what love is and that is perfectly normal! Even if he is, I don't care! You will not talk bad about him!"

"You are the one that is doing this! You were the one controlling me!"

"So what? He won't even remember about your disappearance."

She growled loudly and started glowing.

"Huh?"

She started to grow angel yellow wings and her eyes were fully yellow.

"No! This can't be happening!"

"And yet, it is!" She began to fly in the air and began to use all of her energy.

The rainbow gem escaped Nicole's body and was floating in the air.

"No! Give it back!"

"You don't deserve this gem." She clenched her fist as the gem broke into a bunch of pieces.

"No!!!"

The gem's rainbow colors began to leave the citizens bodies as they flew towards the sky. The citizens looked at each other confused.

"Aww man!" Eggman said as he pouted.

Shadow looked around his surroundings and crossed his arms.

The heroes were back to normal as they noticed that they were grabbing onto Knuckles.

"Knuckles?"

"Guys! You're back!" He hugged them tightly.

"What's going on?" Tails asked.

Knuckles looked up and saw you slowly landing on the ground, holding Nicole into custody.

"Y/N!" Knuckles ran towards you and hugged you.

You smiled and hugged back.

The police came by and grabbed Nicole. They put her into the car and drove off.

The heroes walked towards you and Knuckles.

"Girl! You are glowing!"

"Thanks." Y/N said as you flapped your wings a bit.

What's gonna happen next? Find out on Chapter 11. Have a good day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️