Rainbow Army Chapter 9

When Knuckles was able to get closer to him, he noticed that he broke his mask. He heard him groan in pain but something didn't seem right.

The voice sounded different than it usually was. The Mobian turned his head towards Knuckles as the hood fell off. Knuckles gasped as he saw the male's face....or female's face.

Y/N groaned in pain as you held your head.

"Y/N!?"

You widened your eyes as you looked at Knuckles.

"But...but....how...."

You threw a disco bomb near him as it exploded. Knuckles coughed a bit from the smoke but noticed that you were gone.

Knuckles was shocked and heartbroken to find out the truth. But if that was Y/N, who was that other girl that was captured?

With the trapped Y/N, she chuckled evilly and turned into a trail of light and flew away. It arrived near Y/N and went inside her body.

Y/N opened her eyes and it started to glow in an evil way.

Y/N teleports to Eggman's lab and walks towards them quickly.

"We need to act now! Let's go!" They quickly began to get ready as you went to make a new mask.

The next day came and the others were now healed.

"I can't believe Shadow got new powers." Tails said.

"I know. Lucky." Sonic said as he crossed his arms.

"This isn't a good thing Sonic. We need to be prepared for what's coming." Amy said.

"What happened to Knuckles? He never came back after running off into the wild." Sticks said.

"I'm here!" Knuckles said as he rushed inside.

"What happened Knuckles?" Sonic asked.

Knuckles was about to respond but he kept his mouth shut for a while.

"Knuckles?"

"Uh...well..."

"He's back guys!" Sticks yelled as they rushed outside and saw her flying in the sky with a new mask.

"Rainbow collision!" Your body began to glow very brightly, covering your body as a bunch of different color light rays went through the whole village.

"Run!" Sonic yelled as they hid inside their home.

Everyone in the village gasped as they saw a glowing figure in the sky. They soon got hit by different color beams and were now glowing with their own color aurora and evil eyes.

They started walking where she was without saying a word. Most people tried to hide but they got hit and became an evil minion.

The beams were also trying to reach the Sonic team but Tails quickly activated the shield which dodged the attack. When it was over, Tails said.

"Thank goodness the shield was working."

"What's going on?" Knuckles asked.

"We better find out." Amy said.

They rushed outside to find out what was happening. When they arrived, they gasped loudly as they saw the citizens standing still, staring at them.

"What happened to them?" Amy asked.

"It's not good if you ask me." Sticks said.

They looked up and saw you slowly lowering yourself but was still floating.