Shadow The Ultimate Flameform Chapter 8

Shadow appeared in front of them as they gasped in surprised.

"Shadow!?"

"Wait a minute...something doesn't seem right."

"What do you mean Tails?" Knuckles asked.

"Well...look at him."

Knuckles looked at Shadow again.

Shadow has evil full red eyes with glowing red aurora surrounding his body. He wasn't moving or saying anything. The rings around his wrists were also red.

"He got a haircut?" Knuckles asked.

"More like he fell into toxic waste and now he's rotting." Sticks said.

"No. Either that's not Shadow or something happened to him."

Shadow walked towards them slowly as they got ready.

"Shadow? Is that you?" Sonic asked.

Shadow didn't say anything. He punched Tails and grabbed Sticks.

Amy hits him with her hammer and knocks him to the side.

"Stay back!"

He stood up, teleports to her and starts swinging his arms at her as she swings her hammer. Shadow grabbed her hammer and hits her with it.

"Amy!"

He suddenly heard evil laughter and saw a flash of light as the Mysterious Mobian was floating by Shadow, smirking.

"You again!"

"That's right hedgehog. Came to see the show myself and see how Shadow goes to destroy you."

"You did something to him didn't you!?"

"Isn't it obvious? Shadow, destroy him!"

Shadow formed a fist and speeds towards Sonic as Sonic dodged his up coming punch.

Sonic kicked Shadow but he didn't flinch and Shadow spin dashed into him. Shadow jumped onto a nearby building and threw fireballs at him.

Sonic gasped and dodged the attacks. He looked at them shocked.

"You gave him new powers!?"

"I know, pretty cool huh?" The Mobian said as he pats Shadow's shoulder.

"Show him what else you can do Shadow."

Shadow's hands started glowing as he threw fire spears at him. Tails activated a shield in front of Sonic as Sonic looked at Tails with a smile.

"Thanks Tails!"

Amy got her hammer back and hits Shadow on his back, making him fall onto the ground. Shadow summoned a firewall around Amy and now Amy was trapped inside the circle of fire.

Sonic ran super fast around the fire to blow away the fire. Sticks threw her boomerang at Shadow but he sets it on fire which turns into ashes.

"Hey!"

Tails grabbed his cannon gun and shot lasers at Shadow. Shadow dodged most of them but soon got hit by one and fell on his back.

Sonic ran towards Shadow and continued fighting him. He soon summoned a fire blast as a huge explosion make Sonic fly towards a tree and crashes into it.

Shadow made his whole body go into flames as he walked towards Knuckles. Shadow pulled his arm back and punched Knuckles hard, giving him a slight burn.

Knuckles hissed a bit as he held his arm. Shadow spin dashed towards him and makes him hit his head by the wall.

Knuckles glared at him and was about to punch him until he heard the Mobian ordered Shadow to stop.

"Stop!" Shadow stopped moving as Knuckles looked at him confused.

"That's enough for today. Get some rest Sonic because that would probably be the last time you'll ever be rested! Shadow! Head back to where you're needed!"

Shadow was no longer on fire and he teleports away.

"See you later!" The Mobian laughed and flew off.

"Hey! Get back here!" Knuckles said as he ran off to chase him.

"Knuckles! Wait!"

Knuckles was already gone as Tails tried to call his name out. Tails and Sticks went to go help Sonic and Amy.

Knuckles followed him into the forest but lost sight of him.

"Where are you!?" Knuckles continued to look around until he heard a familiar scream.

"Y/N!" He ran quickly as he finally spotted Y/N who was kidnapped by the Mysterious Mobian.

Y/N was tied up to a tree as the Mobian smirked at you.

"Someone help!"

"Shut your mouth! Now, summit to me!" He aimed his glowing hand at you.

"No!" The Mobian gasped as Knuckles punched him, knocking him to the ground.

"Knuckles!"

"I'm here to help you Y/N."

You smiled at him but suddenly gasped as the Mobian groaned a bit as he got up.

"I was right, you really were close to one of the heroes."

"Let her go!"

"I'm not letting her go this time but since you're here, you can join her!"

He shot a red blast at Knuckles but nothing happened.

"What!?"

"Hah! Nice try!"

"Camera flash!" He summoned a big flash as Knuckles and Y/N covered their eyes from the light.

"My eyes!" Knuckles screamed.

Once he was able to see again, he saw the Mobian running away.

"Not this time! Don't worry Y/N! I'll be back for you!" Y/N watched Knuckles chase after the Mobian.

The Mobian summoned a sheild behind him but Knuckles was able to break through and screamed,

"This is for you Y/N!"

He jumped forward and punched his face when he turned to look at him. He screamed in pain as he started tumbling a bit. The mask fell off his face and broke into a few pieces.

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 9. Have a nice day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️